Infinite Options , 3,920 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows for the addition of diverse product options, ideal for businesses with custom work or varied product ranges. The app's efficient customer support, regular updates, and compatibility with other apps and themes are highly praised. Its conditional logic functionality keeps product pages tidy and professional. Merchants also value the ability to create add-ons and adjust product page prices based on selected options. Many recommend this app for its affordability, versatility, and excellent customer service.

April 11, 2024

Ok, I've been using this app for two years now and I can say this one is awesome. I haven't tried other apps, but this offers exactly what I want. I have a fashion brand offering 10 different sizes (XXS-5XL) and up to 15 different colors, which makes the combinations infinite and the standard Shopify template doesn't support it. It has so many other options it has made my life so much easier. And not only that, but their customer service is 20/10. They are always there to help you, they solve issues FAST, and they are the kindest most patient people.

YukiButtons
Over 1 year using the app
April 18, 2024

Any time I've had questions or couldn't get something to work, their customer service has been phenomenal. They even fixed the code so the options section looks nice on my website. The best. Get it now.

Infinite Soul Creations
About 3 years using the app
April 11, 2024

This app is a huge advantage over just using variants. The support is hugely helpful. I reached out with a question, they answered it quickly and applied custom style code fixing a problem that I didn't even know I had. I've setup basic hide/show logic so that when a customer selects Custom, they get a new field to type our the custom request. This saves me going back and forth through messaging. And time is money! 5 Freaking stars!

Grown Rings
Over 2 years using the app
April 11, 2024

We have been using this app or several years now and have gained so much in sales by the additional add-ons created from this app. The technical service has been great to work with as well. I highly recommend!

Cherished Moments Jewelry
Over 4 years using the app
April 24, 2024

Quick reply! Added a necessary custom code to our site to make sure the app functioned properly without even having to ask them to do it! Great app! Great customer service.

Community Manufacturing
About 1 year using the app
April 10, 2024

Good when it works, but very unreliable and poor back up service. I have been using it for years, paying monthly, it only works sometimes and the developer is not being helpful at all.

BOON Sport
Thailand
Over 3 years using the app
March 11, 2024

I've used this app for a few years now, and I cannot fault the ongoing service. The developers have been responsive with every query and adjustment I needed, including assisting with custom code when required. 5stars easily.

Studio Cakes
About 3 years using the app
May 10, 2024

I installed and set this up and sales have already increased. It's been maybe a month? Plus I've only done the work to use it on about 25% of the products so far. Setting it up is easy, they have guides on how to do that that are actually simple to follow! The staff that answered my questions were all great and they got back to me quickly with RELEVANT information the very first time.

WF clothing
20 days using the app
April 24, 2024

Some of the best customer service I have ever had. The app is brilliant, but the people behind it are even better! Thank You Emily you have been amazing today :-)

224 DIGITAL
9 months using the app
March 7, 2024

Would recommend. Fantastic customer service when I needed assistance moving the infinite options boxes below the Shopify variant boxes on my Minimal theme. A quick email to explain how I was stuck and within a matter of a couple of hours, the issue was resolved by the infinite options team. Thank you Emily and team.

Mollycat Studio