Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Trans Laser

Amazing and very nice support!! They are always here to help!! I really love this app it is perfect for my store :)

TableTop Prints

I really like this app and was able to get the additional options I was needing for my products. I had a few issues with how the app was styling the new options, but the customer service using their expert help feature was absolutely outstanding and was able to tackle my issues with speed and effectiveness.

Mimisgiftbox.nl

Customer service is great! I've asked a lot of questions and the service was very good. Thank you very much!

FrenchPressCoffee.com

Great support with very good documentation. We'll use this app to test few things and I think this is great addition to our store.

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com

Gave us the flexibility we need. Super easy to install and use. Needed help moving the position of options and customer service handled it super quickly. Very impressed overall!

CAMUS COGNAC

We use this app to offer engraving on bottles to our customers and we are very satisfied. The option works very well, the customer service is very responsive and they were very helpful in improving the visibility of the box. We are very pleased and would recommend it to anyone.

Kind Design

It basically solved all my problems for my made-to-order clothing line. Every problem I had was solved either immediately or within a few hours when they graciously did a custom code workaround for a problem I was having. Thank you ShopPad team!

From The Terraces

Used a few of these apps but couldn't get the results I needed, but this app did the job. Brilliant customer service as well.

Primetime Colors

Needed a way to get more options and conditionals through our POS app. Infinite Options delivered on those features! There was an instance of needing further development help however, that may seem to be an issue on Shopify's end.

rosellebox

I don’t even know where to start. First, customer service is AMAZING! I had some questions regarding some features and they replied very fast and showed you step by step to “add” that feature on your website! Second, I’m obsessed with this app. This app its very easy to install, its customizable and it was perfect addition to my store. Thank you guys for all the hard work and constant help with my store. I highly recommend it!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 339 340