Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Let shoppers customize your products

Baskets Gifts and Things LLC

I used this app to help create more options for my shop. I was having some difficulties setting up the application due to my lack of technical skills. Logan assisted me promptly within a few hours of submitting my help request. Thank you for this great app!

Casefinity

I needed an app like this and this one works 100% to my needs! I love it. The staff and the support is awesome! And i mean really awesome! Follow ups and they help you until everything is sorted out! I highly recommend this app for any shop!! Two thumps and Two Toes up!!! :D

European Sacred Art

Its a great app, and the support was great too. They were very helpful to implement the changes needed to make it work and look good on my site. Thank you.

Macity

I just installed this app - and missed some important steps. I email the Customer Service , Alan, Anh & Mandy have been amazing! They quickly logged in my store and fix everything within 2 hours!

The Horse Connection In Bedford Village

We really needed this functionality and we were surprised it wasn't built into Shopify. We tried the free version of the app but couldn't find the right place in the template to load the code -it is a custom template so it was a bit different from the instructions.

We went ahead and paid the $20 to have ShopPad load it for us. Best twenty dollars we've ever spent. It was up and running within a couple hours. We love the app and ShopPad has great customer service.

Highly recommend!!

Unbossed and Unbought

I recently switched from Wordpress to Shopify, but couldn't figure out how to create a bundle option for one of my products. Mandy assisted me and brought my vision to life! I love the layout and the options. The only thing I wish the app did for bundling was track inventory. Outside of that, I would've given the app 5 stars!

tr3dio action clips

I just installed this app - and missed some important steps. Working through support, on a direct chat, the team (Alan) helped get me up and running in under 5 minutes. Fantastic and unexpected. The options will work and make the UX better!

Robyn A'Mour Hair Extensions

I love that I could use as many options as I need ! Thanks to the experts for everything , because without them I wouldn’t have been able to set this up correctly

Scootersg

this app has a SERIOUS issue. regardless of shipping checked within a product in shopify, it will add shipping rates (if one has setup general shipping say based on weight).

tech support has no clue on whats the problem encountered but offered solutions etc.. ONE wonders how come there are solutions to undefined or yet to be understood problems.

one only have to create a copy of a product that uses Infinite options and make a copy of the product Without IO to see this SERIOUS bug.

Clean Haven Naturals

I love this app - I run a candle and wax business and require lots of options for scents and this app works great. I reached out for some help and they responded extremely quickly and helped me efficiently!! Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 171 172