Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

LightHeart Gear

This app works perfectly - I need lots of options on some of my products that the basic shopify site just can't do. Also, the customer service is great.

Gold Impressions

I had a great customer service by Matt Van Winkle he was working with me with emails and phone to solve my problem and this app is wonderful.

PinkFish Shop

Received great help from Mandy. Quick to respond and easy to work with! The app is also great. I have been using it for a year with no problems at all.

Alpha Loupes

Really good customer service and quick replies. defos recommend for anyone using options for their shop

Lazy Pecan

I've used this app for the past month for personalized items. Today I got an error message and reached out to support. They added some code to the back end and had it fixed within 5 minutes. Great customer service.

Petit quelque chose

This is a great app if you are needing to customise your products or need extra fields. It was easy to install and use and the few minor presentation issues I had with it on my page the team quickly fixed for me. The were very responsive and helpful. Thanks

OSIRIUS-SHOP

Very helpful app to create individual service to our customers, quick resonse and service, we loving this app!

A Beautiful Remembrance

I used this app to customize each listing to make ordering easier for my customer and allow me to get all the information I need from handy drop down lists and text fields. Recently I noticed some of my listing order screens did not look how I wanted them and I didn't know how to change it. I contacted the Infinite Options staff and they were quick to respond and they corrected the problem. I gave them permission to go into my shop and they did the work for me in correcting the problem, which was so much easier and less stressful for me. Thank you so much for the great customer service.

Stationery Geek

This app is great, I've used it on a few of my products now and it does the job perfectly. It can take a bit of getting used to when setting it up, but I got used to it and now it's easy. Once I needed some help with a tidy layout and the service team did it for me within 24 hours and it looked absolutely great.

Paisley Pineapple Creations

Just started using the app last week. Couldn't get the coding to be exactly how I needed it, but I contacted the help live chat, and within 5 minutes Matt had my site fixed better than I needed it to be! Amazing support, and definitely will be upgrading from the free trial when it ends!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 267 268