Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Blossom Lane Cards & Gifts

We have used this app for some time now and it is so easy and straightforward and does exactly what it says it will do. It integrates with our site well and gives us easy options for our customers to personalise the products we sell. I have contacted customer support on a few ocassions to ask some specific questions and they are always quick to respond. Highly recommended to all. Great peice of kit.

Personally Yours Accessories

So I am giving it 1 star because it cost me some big money on a customer. Some time ago I reached out to the support team to explain that when a customer checks out they are allowed to remove items associated to the options and leave the options behind.

I had a customer customize a product with a name, they removed the product with the cost but left the customization part which had an additional cost.

Support explained that this is by design and customers can remove the products. If I needed the items to stay I should use another product as they cannot do that.

Not a way to keep customers!

I will say this, if the product did NOT do what I explained above I would give it 5 stars as it is amazing.

Kutuda Sanat Var

It is an easy to use app which does exactly what it says and it is highly and undoubtedly recommended.

Beautilux US

I use this app on all of my stores. I’m very satisfied and even happier with the customer service!!

BoomPup

Great service! They have a live chat and I've got help with my issues very quickly!

Matrix SG

Great functionality and fast support. Does everything I need it to. Our business is custom heavy, so this saved us a lot of developmental cost.

Debart Designs Embroidery

I have been using Infinite options for a while now and love it. Ran in to some trouble with using the bundle option on my website but Matt quickly came up with a fix for me.

RAB Webstore

Infinite options quickly and easily me past Shopify's 100 variant limit. Also very quick and helpful support.

Bon Vivant Gift Boxes

It took us forever to find a forms app with conditional logic, but Infinite Options is perfect. And so happy that they added the datepicker option!

Avalon and Ninth

So pleased with this app and customer service. Installation happens so quickly. Emails are answered promptly. Requests for subsequent installs on other themes are handled quickly. As for the app, it meets all of my needs. It is so nice to have something to give many options to my customers. Well worth the money every month!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 278 279