Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Angie Watts

Extremely awesome customer service! They go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied. The most impressive quality is they respond quickly to issues and questions, I was stunned to receive an answer to my question on Thanksgiving Day, as well as a resolution to my problem. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I highly recommend this app!

Patrice Patissier

This app help me so much with my pastry shop, I can add many options (size, pick up date,...) for my cakes and it is very easy to use for my customers when they make their orders. I also add some questions to program how to print with Printer order and, and they were super helpful. They set up my templates really fast. I am so satisfied with this app!

Wall Groovz

Excellent app it does everything it' supposed to do with some customizable features as well. Great customer service also

The Hockey Centre

What a great App.
Very easy to set up and use and some great integrations as well
Support team was very quick and clear in the very minor bits of help I needed Very happy

Stormy Knight

I used this app to allow me to add a whole new product range that needed bespoke fields. I've only just launched but it's doing everything I want it to and looks great. I can't fault the customer service from the app team, helping me with suggestions and coding to get set up on my third party theme (which made things less straight forward). They've been really helpful and very quick to respond. Would highly recommend!

SPICETUB

App works great, easy to install and use and customer service is impeccable and super quick! Highly recommend!

Crafty Ramen Market

Ahn was able to help me with some integration issues with the app quickly and effectively! So far, this app is working wonderfully for our needs.

YT BUREAUS

Super help with everything! Reply quickly! And great employees, they are very nice. Really recommended.

Baking Institute Retail

Just installed the app and needed some help. Customer support was on the ball and helped me quickly. To me, that's the most important thing with Shopify apps. Good support is everything.

Natural Zen Home Fragrance Studio

I was having issues getting this to work with my theme and the support hopped on as a collaborator and got it working all within minutes. Fabulous!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 316 317