Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Un Bracelet

A really good customer service, Fast and accurate response.
Plus really good features and helps me a lot in my POD store

racstars

Really good staff. When you hace any problem with the integration of the app in your theme they help you allways!

MN Alumni Market

Amazing app that allows personalization and custom fields. We had trouble with how the options looked in our theme's cart and support was super responsive. Highly recommend.

Holland Bloemen Markt

Great App that does for me what it needs to do, create xtra options on product pages and cart pages. Support is good and fast!

pamela sfeir

i used this app to help me add customization to certain products. after attempting several apps, infinite options was the easiest and most user friendly one

akoiaswim

The Infinite Options the good app gives you many options to add to your products page you can add a separate option on a separate products.

OTAGTV

This app has helped me to have custom variants on my products. It is easy to set up and works great

Rock Your Nose Jewelry Inc.

I'm just getting started with Infinite Options but the service has been amazing! I had so many questions and they were answered really quickly and I'm thrilled and confident going forward with the app. Thank you so much:)

Stai Loungewear

So far it's great and easy to use. There have been a couple things my theme does not allow to be changed, but when you reach out to the customer service they actually go onto your shop and do it for you super quickly! Like within the hour.

mahkraum

I installed everything and just had a spacing issue, but I reached out to chat and Matt V. resolved it nearly instantaneously! The layout is so perfect and Matt was so fast! Thank you so much!! It's perfect now!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 327 328