Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Prolevel | Professional Gaming Wear®

Customer service is fast to respond in chat and help. works awesome for what we need. Let you guys know more as we use it.

Let's Print Big

Great support and app works fantastic. Thanks so much for all your help. We depend on it for many orders!
www.letsprintbig.com

Woodworks and Wishes

This app has allowed me to add text boxes on products in my store seamlessly,

Matt walked me through step by step and didn't hang up until my products were the way I wanted them.

I will be getting this app after the free trial is up!
Thanks Matt!!!

The Bay Room

This App is amazing, as the name suggests the options are infinite! Such good value for money and the support is great too!

bodhitodd

I liked the customer support and its easy to use and set up. Great for photographers selling prints.

Plastics Plus Ltd.

Excellent Customer Service on the Chat Function! Not only did they help me with an issue I was having, they also formatted the item code so it looks better.

BedPlanet

Matt is the best. His customer support is incredible and he's a real asset to your team. I would highly recommend infinite options and Matt

Klywio

Added two form fields on the product page which are matching to my store theme. A must-have App to sell customized products. Customer support is awesome. Thanx to Matthew Van Winkle :)

TheGreenWindow.ca

This app was not for us, however the customer service and professional support was AMAZING. They know their limitations and pointed us in the right direction.
I'm sure we will try to use them on another project.

Keep up the great customer service

Collier Graver

Great customer service. Quick and efficient. Gives my customers great options for my website. Couldn't have done it without them. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 254 255