Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Let shoppers customize your products

Lucin Candle Studio

Very good app! It was really helpful when I needed to create a product with different options. Highly recommend it

RedAppleSewing

I use this app to add multiple options to my sewing patterns. It works wonderful! I highly recommend it!

Ana Claires

Awesome app and easy to set up. So easy to just add my tag and it affects all my listings if I have that tag on them, thanks!

CRIMSON & CLOVER

Very useful for my online store. Had a slight problem with HTML and coding but Mandy from ShopPad was super super helpful and resolved my problems within a day. 5 stars! Thank you so much!

Ronnies Design Studio

Matt was awesome! He responded quickly (twice) to my requests, and fixed my text boxes exactly the way I needed! Thank you!

TruFreshMeal

If I could give 4.5 stars I would. Just for simplicity - I wish it calculated into the prices on the page (product bundles) however.... this app works like a dream! Had a little hiccup but support helped me fix it pronto. Thank you!

GRATEFUL APPAREL

Great live chat customer service! They are extremely responsive and willing to help. Big thanks to Matt for the assistance!

BEYROU

Really good application but I wish that we can edit the placement of the boxes. ( I faced another problem and they helped me to fix it)

The Corporate Gift Store

Alan was exceptional. Give him a big raise. He knows the product inside and out! He answered all of the questions with ease. Thank you

Precisioncraft Laser

Had some issues on getting things set up so it shows on checkout. Mandy had a look and got it all sorted out. Very much appreciated, highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 214 215