Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Uniform City Pr

The problem I find with this application is that you can not identify each Variant with SKU number and Barcode to keep better inventory. This would affect when the website is used as a POS in physical stores in the future.

Even I do not solve this problem and I had to create multiple products from the same handle.

Myfusionbelts

Excellent Customer Service. Thanks Noah for everything. i recommend this app to anyone who offer customize items.

Puppys Home

I am so so so happy with this app. Helps my store because my store offers custom items for dogs.

Fast And Friendly Products

Alan was very responsive and fixed whatever the problem was in no time at all.

Forgedleather

An absolutely wonderful app with the most incredible customer service. Couldn't recommend it enough! Very easy to use, and if you have any questions at all, the customer service is just phenomenal. They respond so quickly and will go above and beyond to make the app work for you. Overall: a wonderful experience.

Diabetes Education Services

Infinite Options is a great add-on app to Shopify. I was able to customize a field I needed my customers to fill out when placing an order. The customer service is awesome! They get back to you right away and always have a solution! I would highly recommend this app.

Beverly Hills Shirt Company

Great service! Perfect app - does exactly what it says and more than I expected. My site requires shoppers to input multiple sizes into fields to get a customized product, and Infinite Options allows me to do it all. On top of that such amazing service- step by step help when I needed to install and follow up help even after.

Popcorn Productions

Fantastic app and customer service! Had a little Troup setting up but the shop pad customer service team helped me finalize everything. Code works great and makes all the difference for my checkout process.

Bacon Bibs

This is THE best app available for custom product options. We tried all of the paid ones and this is by far the easiest and most customizable app. Our products normally have 7-8 options and this one has everything we need.

I'm writing this review because our only hesitation with this app was the style of the drop downs and menu items were different than our theme. BUT a quick note to the team and Noah and Alan helped us fix that within minutes. Couldn't be happier. Thanks!!!

Brooke Pink

Very easy to install, great to use! I bought the white glove service and the installation was quick, and worked perfectly...also, it is about the cheapest IT support I have ever purchased. Shoppad knows how to make it easy and inexpensive to run a website!