Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Badgirlbarware

Very easy to install. Exactly what I needed. Noah was really helpful when I got stuck (although the problem was a mistake I made in my css, not the app!). Very easy to customize and VERY helpful if you have a lot of options and are limited by Shopify's variation limits. Oh, and the price is right. Thanks!

Cheecolicious

This app is fab! It has been extremely helpful in assisting in offering customers to completely customize their purchases with ease - which also affords me more time in producing products versus walking everyone through customization. The only hiccup I have had is that the options do not show in Facebook integration of shopify. However, knowing this provides me with communicating it to clients and I cannot complain as it is an awesome and FREE app. :) Thank you for creating it :)

Glitteringboutique

Absolutely love this app! Makes my website so easy to manage!

K1test

This guy is really working and I can trust this app
and this is free anyway
so download it now and use it!

Frank Regards

This app has been a time and space saver! I offer so many options with monogram & sizing combined that I needed more than the allotted 100 variants provided by Shopify. Initially, I had the same product listed 4 times (one listing for each size.) But it looked like total amateur-hour, not to mention it was confusing for customers to shop; thanks to this app it's no longer a problem!

Stoney Peak Co

Perfect App! It's free and doesn't have a monthly fee for what all the other apps charge. Great tech support as well!

Misuzi

Great app, did exactly what we needed.

Findlay Rowe Designs

Great app and it's free! We love how easy it is to use!

Dorisandfred

great app, has made my personalised products so much more accessible thanks

Bvstore 33845

best app ever. we are new to this, and this was very easy to work and it helped us out.