Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 16, 2015

It's simple and works great. I needed some help and they helped me big time. Thanks for assistance. Definitely I recommend:)

Cellsellco
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 16, 2015

This app what exactly what I was looking for. A simple way to add custom forms for different Shopify products. It has all the custom options you should need in a simple to use interface. The customer service it outstanding. I gave them access to my admin and they were able to add in some functionality for my theme within two business days.

Covbooks
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 15, 2015

The app does exactly what we wanted it to do. The guys at The Shoppad were very helpful in helping us getting things going with really detailed help guides. Really quick response times to questions too. Highly recommend.

Banter Post
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 15, 2015

Extremely helpful & reactive!!

I definitively recommend this app to everyone.
Simple to use & extremely efficient

Lets Connect
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 14, 2015

Very good product. Thank you so much for keeping it free.

Studio Of Mode 2
Gibraltar
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 11, 2015

Great app and Alan was so helpful and did everything really quickly! Recommend this 100%

Gmssilver
Time spent using app: About 6 years
December 11, 2015

Both Noah and Alan + the entire team are amazing! Prompt in answering my questions and helped me in setting up the Infinite Options app for my store. Definitely white glove customer service and will definitely recommend them to my future clients as well.

Bravo!

-David

Cakeforyou
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 10, 2015

I have never experienced this level of customer service. The ShopPad team was quick, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with them again in the future, and would recommend their services to anyone interested.

Cocolelly
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
December 10, 2015

Super easy, added a Date-of-Birth field that is required for courses we sell. They even logged into my account (with permission) and matched the formatting.

Torpedo Rays Scuba Online
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 9, 2015

Great for our online pet store, as we cannot sell FDA products to non-patients. The best part about this app is the technical support! I got my issues resolved in a very timely and professional manner! Would definitely use other apps from this company.

Drgoodvet