Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Architectural Signs

Good to work with, especially when you offer products that needs to be customized.

Sugar Plum Delights

This App Is Awesome, It's Hard To Believe Its Free. Customer Service Is Great With Fast Turnaround, I Recommend This To Anyone Considering :-) :-) :-) :-)

Madel Designs

Location Australia

Very intuitive and easy to use interface that installed on my site with no effort, seamlessly integrated into my theme. I had thought offering mix-n-match options would take custom development so had put it off... only to find this app and have it up and running in under an hour - with a sale on the product within a few hours. Great experience. I wish I found it earlier.
Madeleine
madelnightlights.com.au

Ilovemydogmore

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is an awesome, simple to use app that I highly recommend. Very easy to install and really flexible. Love how it will link a customization set with a tag. Love it!

Candlestudio

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Seriously this is one of the best apps that I have installed! It allows me to set up multiple options on sales and allows my customer to choose what they want. Whenever I have a buy one get one promo...or buy any two products......the option to choose is now available.

Cussingcups

Time spent using app About 6 years

Great customer service, always the most important thing and they nail it. Plus, the app works great and enables me to sell custom products! Excellent!

Making Statements

Great free solution if you need custom fields or options. Great support. Great app, well done guys !

Nearer The Moon

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is truly wonderful. Works seamlessly within my shop, matches the installed theme and makes total sense. I will be using it for my black Friday deals so customers can select the size of the free gift when purchasing other products.
It took me five minutes to work out exactly where in my template it needed to go but that was just a little trial and error.
Very, very pleased with the app, can't believe it's free!!

Suarez Arts Badges Awards Insignia

Location Philippines

i like the potential of this app! i can't believe it is free. Very good customer service too

Leatherwindow

Location Pakistan

I AM REALLY IMPRESSED FROM THE APP AND SPECIALLY SERVICE.