Infinite Options , 3,887 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to add customizable options to products, leading to increased sales. It's praised for its efficient performance, compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes, and seamless integration with other apps. The customer support team is highly commended for their quick and effective service. Some merchants suggest improvements like a font preview feature and variable pricing for different options, but the sentiment is generally positive.

August 23, 2021

We're really liking this app so far but the setup was a challenge. We had to contact support several times. Luckily, support is excellent and responsive. Another thing, the app's dropdown menus do not change the price on the product page. We have an art store, where we use the app to allow customers to add a frame to the art and when they select a frame style, the price does not change to reflect the accurate price of the frame with the art. The workaround we used was to make the frame Label Product title the add-on price so the additional price is somewhere on the product page. Not ideal but fine for now. If the app could include this feature, I would change to 5 stars. Overall, good value and we'll be keeping the app.

527 Photo
About 1 month using the app
June 10, 2021

It basically solved all my problems for my made-to-order clothing line. Every problem I had was solved either immediately or within a few hours when they graciously did a custom code workaround for a problem I was having. Thank you ShopPad team!

Kind Design
March 6, 2020

Great app, easy to use and support is amazing. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for adding additional functionality to their site

MSESchools
March 16, 2019

I LOVE it, was looking for something like this for ages, so pleased I found it, video tutorials are EXCELLENT. Thank YOU

scboutique.co.uk
October 19, 2017

I recently downloaded your app and used your expert service feature to assist with the integration of the app into our Shopify online store. Your expert Alan was just that, an expert not only in the way he effectively assisted with the integration of the app but his overall demeanor and helpfulness made the entire experience one that I would be happy to share with friends and colleagues. Thank you Alan!

Choklitt
Edited December 19, 2018

Alan helped me fix my drop down menus that I spent hours trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. It turns out my theme wasn't allowing it for some reason. He made it look amazing! Thank you Alan!

Rewired Swim
September 6, 2017

Looks great, works great! Configuration service well worth it!

Kbridal
September 12, 2018

I used this app to help add an engraving section to my products. I paid the initial set up fee of $20 to have them integrate into my shopify store for me. They were finished by the next day and sent me a link with easy to follow tutorials on how to add my customization options to my product. I'm very shocked at how fast and helpful they are considering the app is completely free. It was very, very easy to add the options to my products. I was afraid that using the app would make my products load slower and that was not an issue (: I am very satisfied and would highly recommend!

Soul Creek Jewelry
February 8, 2019

I make custom wood signs and this app was exactly what I needed so I could keep doing custom orders once launching my website! Definitely recommend it!

Love Crafted Decor
November 15, 2018

Awesome app, easy to use, Great Support and huge selection of products to choose from. highly recommended

Cable Enterprise