Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 9, 2015

Really great app! works just as described. And the best part - it's free! :)

Iroocca
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 23 days
December 8, 2015

Great app and awesome support. Thanks!

Marys Brigadeiro
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 8, 2015

Great app, does exactly what it says it's going to do!

Heroes Of The Hearth
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited May 18, 2019

Update -

The team at ShopPad are fantastic, Logan did an excellent job of helping us out. We need to leave another 5 stars but sadly they aren't available.

Its a great app for Shopify, My only disappointment was that it does not offer a price variant for customer options.

I will still use this app along side Shopify's Variant option, not quite what I wanted but a great app any way. Customer service is fantastic and fast to set install for me.

5 stars guys

Pool Store Canada
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
December 7, 2015

I love how easy it is to set up and customize. You don't have to be a programming genius to set it up.
The app works right out of the box, and it takes less than 2 minutes to set up custom forms for each product. All you have to do is tag your products, use those tags in the app, and boom - done! =)

Sweethomesource
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 5, 2015

So far, so good! The customer support seems to be very accessible.

Myrume
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 1, 2015

I needed an app for my store. Contacted Infinite Options who actually installed it on my site quickly, efficiently and what is more FREE OF CHARGE ! I was most impressed

Tigerwear
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 1, 2015

Very responsive staff and the app is really convenient :) Thanks for the good work!

Cased Official
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 1, 2015

Good to work with, especially when you offer products that needs to be customized.

Architectural Signs
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 30, 2015

This App Is Awesome, It's Hard To Believe Its Free. Customer Service Is Great With Fast Turnaround, I Recommend This To Anyone Considering :-) :-) :-) :-)

Sugar Plum Delights