Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 3, 2023

Great customer service. Pavi helped me fix a problem with the app super fast and easily.
Easy to set up the promos.

Chocolate Moonshine Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 1, 2023

App overall does exactly what its designed to do. Does have a little quirk with it I've found, but not a dealbreaker for us. If customer is using volume discount pricing they must use any additional coupon codes in the cart page, once they go to checkout it disables stops them from being able to use any additional coupon codes. Other than that this app works great, and is easy to to setup.

Creating the Difference
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 30, 2023

Nivi was absolutely amazing. She was very patient and walked me through how to completely set up my offer. the response time to get a live agent was longer than said... system said 3 minutes it took 20

hairrichclub
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 12, 2022

It would be nice to have the discounts to be able to layer on top of each other- but overall it does the job- the live chat support is a must and a very nice feature- most apps do not provide that- thank you!

LITHIUM BATTERY CO
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 12, 2022

sehr schnelle und klare Antworten, alles hat mir sofort geholfen, danke viel viel mal ich empfehle es weiter

Tome
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
October 27, 2022

Pavi was extremely nice to me and helped a lot in setting up my account. Bit spenny but Pavi is a certified g

InfiniteGlobe
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
October 23, 2022

good apps which help me to fix the issue, response in speedy way ( i think we are in different time zone) . thanks.

Pure et Forêts
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 26 days
September 14, 2022

Great support provided. A few relatively small, but important, issues foxed in one day. Great to be able to reply on instant hands-on support.

Mogo Direct
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 22, 2022

Great app I recommend! I was told by a close friend to use it and I have applied it to a new store launch.

2043SHOP
Time spent using app: 18 days
August 22, 2022

Acabei me deparando com um aplicativo bem simples e útil, não tive dificuldades para instalar, o atendimento foi rápido e eficaz. resolveu meus problemas.

Galpão 51