CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

by Bespoke Technologies

Custom Print On Demand & Dropshipping. 550+ Unique Products

DPDesignz

I use the CustomCat app because of their depth of products. I really like there larger size wall canvas art options.

Ultimate Shield Apparel

CustomCat is one the best print on demand company out there. I have being using them fulfil my faith based apparel products for years. I love their customer service especially Mr. mike who goes extra mile to help you out. Their app is user friendly. They have variety of product to pick from compare to other print on demand company. Their printing quality is great, and no complain from my customers.

The Nifty Hippie

Great customer service with a nice selection. Navigating the app gets easier after a few uses. Quality of everything has been good so far. Fulfillment and shipping times haven't been bad. I have an order that has been in production for 4 days right now which is unusual but hopefully it ships tomorrow. Im confident customer would be extremely helpful again if I was to reach out. They have been fantastic.

MBMGod

I wish I could give CC 10 stars. Their customer service was very helpful getting me started on my first website. Keep up the good work!

birthdayclothingshop

BEST POD COMPANY!!! started this online store with my daughter and we are having so much fun with this. No we are not making millions....yet lol, but customcat is doing everything they can do to make this online site launch seamless and easy. They have great support and the art guidelines are easy to use. There was only one hiccup, but I dont get into this here because CC fixed it and honestly probably saved me from more issues going forward. I would recommend this to anyone getting started in running n online apparel business.

Ilovesportzz

CustomCat is the best Print-On-Demand company! Just got my first wall canvas art sample order and the print quality is superb. Super fast shipping, and love the way it's packaged. 5 stars for CustomCat

The Robust Bear

WORST POD EVER. Don’t be charmed by their low prices. They are cheap but they worked cheap as well. Embroidery: so technically limited and optimized to reflect their price positionning that they ALTERATE your designs in the worst way with no respect to the creation. Direct to garnement: don’t care at all of proportions and when pointing their lack of quality, hiding behind their guidelines and that your files are wrong! Telling the issue may come that you upload vectors..but their guidelines allows vectors...ok. I bought more than 300 dollars of samples before (plus the custom fees to pay) and even with that I had 5 orders and 3 of them have been a total failure. Make yourself the best gift of all: RUN AWAY FROM THEM.

yourapparelhub

like this app very a lot. sell shirt on website and profit and many product to choose from. very fast at delivery. I will use in 2019 and 2020 holiday.

Turbo-threadz

I have over 4 different stores funneling orders though CustomCat. I love these guys. Their app is newer than some of these huge POD companies so their is still some development to be done and I know they are doing. it because of all the cool new updates that seem to happen every week it seems. This company is growing super fast so it is an exciting time to partner with them.

golfing-in-the-rain

Best POD app out there. Nice prices and their blog is constantly updating with selling strategies and new products to sell. Love their support team too :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35