CustomCat ‑ Print‑On‑Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print‑On‑Demand

by Bespoke Technologies

Enjoy 350+ Products, Fast Fulfillment & Industry Best Prices.

Customized Casa

There is no better POD partner than CustomCat. I've tried them all since 2014 and all roads lead back to Custom Cat. Superior printing, superior production times, superior customer service. Avoid at your own peril .

NewMeup

Diverse products. Support always solves the problem that I have. A great app to sell print-on-demand products.

marrtee

The order management item after updating is more convenient. I can review the address and shirt order, before no. Convenient for re-checking

CustomUni

Great app and great fulfillment. I got a very quick help from your support team to fix personalization issues. My friend introduced you to me, you made his orders shipped out within 1-2 days, which surprised me a lot, so I decided to use the app.

I Love Vino

My experience with custom cat has been amazing they have been very supportive helping achieve my goals. Out of the 3000+ items i have sold and the little issues i have had have been swiftly fixed the support are quick to respond and my customers are always leaving 5 star reviews about the products. special shout out to Sarah Mike and JT for their special support.

Twenty-fourFourTwenty

Worst app experience...so frustrating. When selecting a product to design, you can't click on the selected tab because it's all so squished together that the tab gets hidden by the product beside it. Everytime I try to log into the app, it doesn't recognize me and then sends me into a repetitive cycle of logging in, multiple times in one session, then does not allow for products to be selected for store instead sends me to checkout.

July 12, 2021

Hello - We think you may have installed our Shopify app and registered a manual order account using two different email addresses. I have not had any luck getting ahold of you so please, at you convenience, check in with me at mikeb@customcat.com or give us a call at 844 874 8623. Thank you!

The Wolf Cartel

got 1 order, 7 days later no order, no communication telling me the item was out of stock, I had to open a ticket just to find out 6 days later but my customer had to get refunded.

July 8, 2021

Hi Wolf! Congrats on your 1st order and sorry it included an OOS variant which moved it to your error queue in your CC dashboard. I see this order was placed on July 2nd. These types of orders are super easy to manage in your CC dashboard. I think there is a misunderstanding here and I'm more than happy to help clear up any confusion. Please email me at mikeb@customcat.com with a phone number and good time to call you. I see you put a lot of work into your store and we would hate to lose you due to an OOS variant. BTW - merchants would rarely refund buyers in this situation. I'll explain more when we talk and I'll send you the link to the order management video tutorials from our website. Thanks man...look forward to chatting with you.

CVMBINOCLOTHING

Custom Cat has help scale my clothing brand exponentially. In the last 7 months, I've had around 350+ transactions using customcats services. They have a great selection of items and have a quick turnaround. One thing i wish they would intregret in their business is being able to have a custom label added to the tags. Also being able to print over the hoodies pocket. Other than that, I am very satisfied.

cupistore94

I've used CustomCat for several years. Just added a new store. They keep getting better and better. The DTG printing is unbelievably sharp. Sublimation quality is amazing, too. The app makes it easy to size designs and choose shirt colors. Bulk uploading is a real. Great!!!!

You Matter Co.

I have been very satisfied with my customcat embroidered products and especially my logo that's on my products. The products in my opinion are high quality.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52