CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

by Bespoke Technologies

Custom Print On Demand & Dropshipping. 550+ Unique Products

Green Karma store

I am so glad I did a test order with these guys the commerce integration is easy to use and I love the variety. I am hoping to get my first sample soon!

Order Fulfillment

CustomCat has great customer service, and fast fulfillment times. The majority of my orders from last Christmas season were delivered on time. If anyone is looking for a fast and a reliable fulfillment partner, CustomCat is your best option.

Tocoti

This is best app fulfill POD product. Best support and love customcat. Very quick support and fast shipping. Thank you

Christmasseasonapparell

Fish Family Gear Shop

I built an entire store around this app, ordered $1,200 worth of samples in 4 different orders to outfit my test team. Prints and embroidery were so bad I didn't even give them to my test team. Shirt colors faded into ink, see shirts through print, burn marks from over pressing, placement of prints incorrect, garments with other stains/blemishes on them, embroidery looked like 5 year old kid's crayon drawing.. they were all crooked and miss-stitched. When I inquired about a refund it took 5 emails and 10 days to get a response. Final response was they would reprint but not refund and wanted a report and photo for all 40+ items they destroyed. After 4 orders of mistakes I cut my losses and donated them all to a homeless shelter. On top of all this print time alone was 2+ weeks but they claim print 1 to 6 days.

Killed Fitty Men

Definite do not use. Was provided a full claim by UPS on a delivery and would not give back to the customer to reorder. While one customer service agent talking to them provided great customer service trying to do whatever possible to help, their main line of communication is horrible. Not even acknowledging that they were able to get a FULL claim

November 27, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm very sorry to hear that your experience with our customer service has not been the most positive! We noticed for your order that you went into the app and upgraded the shipping to UPS Ground from economy shipping. Its a known rule that you can't upgrade shipping for orders that contain a PO Box address - only physical addresses can be used. Its really disappointing to see you left us a 1 - Star review. Our customer service even went above and beyond by offering to credit you back half the cost of the order. We wish you nothing but the best of luck going forward. -JT

downwithdetroit

Great app - I've used all POD companies over the last 5 years and CustomCat has risen to the top option. Happy with processing time, pricing and quality of prints. Use them for all my direct to garment printing. Issues are rare but its impressive how fast they respond to and fix any order problem. I'm Happy

Teeleetee

This is best app for fulfill POD product. Best support and low basecost. Very quick support and fast shipping. Thank you so much

loveteeshops

This is the best app for POD product fulfillment. Handle and delivery time is short. Recommended app. Seller support has been great! Quickly responsive to any questions I had. The pricing is by better than any of the other apps I have tried.

Awareness Blankets

Just recently switched to Customcat from another vendor. I have been very pleased so far with their product range but most importantly their customer service. I could call them 5 times a day with questions and they are simply amazing. I look forward to working with them more. If you decide to go with them, you will not regret it. ♥

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49