CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

by Bespoke Technologies

Custom Print On Demand & Dropshipping. 550+ Unique Products

Wild Child Bikes

The app has a terrible interface unlike it predecessors modern easy to use interface. Plus the main reason for uninstalling is that they force you to use the vendor name of "CustomCat." Thats totally contradictory of making self branded merchandise. Not sure why they do this, by all means they don't have to since other on demand services don't require it, but it's likely a selfish from of marketing for them. Beware! Printful and Gooten are much better and more customizable.

Kapparo

I used this app to help me increase my sold. I realy like it, it would be nice if it production and shipping faster.

Billy Hell

First of all - what a great company. Your first concern is probably shirt quality. I wear the shirts I sell and they look great to me after many washings. Next is ease of shirt creation. I can create a pile of custom shirts very quickly with their system. Next is customer service - STELLAR!! I wish every company I dealt with was as fast and competent as Customcat. Today I had a setting wrong in Shopify that led to 7 orders not going through. One phone call with JT at Customcat got me going and he also fixed my settings so I did not have that issue again - all in about 4 minutes. I love Customcat!!

Strivin For A Buck Ent Merch

Thanks JT for helping me setup my account. I'm excited to start using CustomCat as my print on demand partner.

Lasoe Prints

I love using customcat! Easy to navigate and the staff is amazing! Mike B helped me out when I ran into a snag. I'm new to the DTG scene and still learning. Even with that being said he treated me like I was a long time customer and was very responsive via email and calls. I don't know if I can get that level of customer service anywhere else. My customers are extremely happy with the products as well. I highly recommend them!

soup4breakfast

Easy to use. The support folks actually answer my phone calls and have been very helpful. I'm still getting acclimated to their procedures but their tutorials & training videos were helpful. I'm very happy with their app and I would recommend it.

Lion Core Fitness

JT was very helpful in setting up my personalization in my store. I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with CustomCat.

Del-Bene-Tees

My first encounter with their customer service team was positive. I talked to Mike and he helped me install the free version of the app. I definitely didn't need to call in because installing was literally just a click of a button but it was nice to speak to someone on the inside that was so experienced in print on demand. Right now I am pumped to start running traffic and I am confident I will become a power seller in the coming months.

Gringos Global

I used CustomCat for two months. I wish I could give them zero stars. There customer service is all about placing blame on existing customers and avoiding any responsibility for their poor printing. I had ten initial orders. One of my orders had a different company printed on my shirts. I took my products to local printing shops. The owners I spoke to were shocked that someone would ship this poor product to a customer. Garbage shirts and horrible printing. I donated the shirts to the homeless. I am shocked that Shopify has not distance themselves from CustomCat. CustomCat is bad company for Shopify. Printful, however, has been very helpful during the process. Every shirt printed by Printful was perfect.

Powered On Apperal

The custom Cat support team is nothing short of EXTRAORDINARY. After speaking with Mike he was able to help me resolve my billing discrepancy without a problem. I find this company to be an amazing asset to work with and I will definitely keep working with them in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22