CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print on Demand

by Bespoke Technologies

Custom Print On Demand & Dropshipping. 550+ Unique Products

400years

Amazing Customer Service, Fast turn around and most of all great prints. I would recommend them to anyone!

AR BRAND MERCH

CustomCat has always delivered my product to my customers in a timely manner. The product quality is very good. Very helpful when i have issues. Not sure if i have his name right but Mike was extremely easy to deal with and handled my issue promptly.Thank you

Erica Smith Designs

I am a graphic designer and I am not satisfied with the quality of the printing nor with the placement of my artwork. I had banding in my face-mask and the placement of my artwork was incorrect. I am so disappointed that I have to remove my online store temporarily until I figure how to provide the best quality for my customers. I have yet to receive help from the CustomCat customer service over my last printing issue.

September 16, 2020

Hi Erica, Thank you for choosing CustomCat. I reviewed all 8 orders you submitted and I do see we had to replace one of your masks. Please rest assured we ship over 25,000 custom made pieces daily and our replacement rate is less than 1.2%. We apologize for the error and stand behind our service 100%. I can also help you with product set-up. You have complete control of the design size and location. Its important you utilize the design guidelines templates and assign the design you created for the mask to the product when you upload the artfile. My name is Mike Blotkamp and my email is mikeb@customcat.com. Please feel free to send me an email if it will be helpful for me to walk you through it.

A Hustler's Spirit

I used this app to upload and manage my designs. The application was very easy to use and very user friendly. The issue that I ran into was the long delivery time and the quality of the graphic print on fabric. None of the print that was placed on my t-shirts and hoodies looked crisp, even when I made sure that the resolution and dpi was correct and that the image was of high quality with basic colors. At first I thought it was a one time issue, but it continued with every order. The quality of the print just seemed to be sub par. In addition, the customer service seemed to be lacking. Many of the customer service reps seemed to be irritated by my discontent of their poor printing standards. Because of all of this, I do not recommend using this company for t-shirts, hoodies, and any other apparel.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. I see your last order was submitted over 100 days ago but I do not see any support tickets, or seller support views in your order logs for any specific order issue? I'm Mike Blotkamp, one of the cofounders of CustomCat. Please email me the order info that concerns you and I will do my best to help. My email is mikeb@customcat.com. Quality is very important to us too and I'm happy and available to address your concerns.

Outfits94

The CustomCat App Is amazing! They have so many product options + fast fulfillment. I highly recommend the CC app!

FITVIDA

We have been using customcat for several years. Support Team is super helpful and turnaround time for print and shipping is great! Good example...ordered some new samples for our new design yesterday. They've already printed and shipped TODAY!

Rats United

ConfidentLeeMe

Do not recommend. The jobs are inconsistent and customer service is trash. If you do reach out to customer service, be prepared to be sat in the queue. They DO NOT respond in a timely manner. Jobs will come back with graphics in the wrong spot, too small or the ink colors already faded or not consistent with your actual design.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been the most positive, but I hope we can improve it moving forward!

We stand behind our service 100% and will replace any irregularity. We're not perfect but we do own our mistakes and make it right. Please be sure to use the envelope next to the order info in your processed order dashboard. Our team responds to active sellers who request day to day order related help quickly. You'll get a much faster response than sending to the support group who handles sales and technical assistance. Sorry for the handful off issues but we always want to work with you to make it right and were proud that over 98% of the overall orders we ship are issue free!

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, feel free to contact me directly at jt@customcat.com anytime!

Cakote

Great customer support and a clean integration with Shopify. The products they provide are top notch and I've been very pleased in all my transactions with them.

BTMPRO19

The quality of the clothing products are poor. The face mask sucks. You can't breathe in it. Ugh!!!!

August 19, 2020

Thank you for your review. It's always interesting to hear feedback on the masks. Some buyers think it's too thin while others say its hard to breath wearing it. Some buyers say too big for my face and others too small. We do sell 10,000+ every week with the majority of buyers happy with the product and designs they recieve. Regarding shirt quality, we do have close to 50 styles of shirts with different cuts, materials, etc. Happy to help you find a winner for your audicance. I didn't see any support tickets for any of your orders asking for help so if you need any resolution to any problem, please feel free to email me direct at mikeb@customcat.com.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45