CustomCat ‑ Print‑On‑Demand

CustomCat ‑ Print‑On‑Demand | Reviews

by Bespoke Technologies

Fastest Print On Demand Dropshipping Supplier

Waves of Nashville

I used this app to help me create and design products to sell on my store. My experience has been excellent! This app has provided me with many product options and was easy to use.

DNA Trends

Very fast fulfilment time, active Facebook community where issues are attended to in time. Great reviews from my customers

Cherry Monkeys, Inc

The CustomCat app is great! The app with Shopify is seamless. The turnaround time is fast and print quality is better than any other POD app.

Ghosts of Somerville

I had some issues with the inventory but they since did their best to resolve them. And their mock ups are far superior to the other vendors.

Lil Devil Clothing Company

Im excited to get started using your app to create all my brands. Lots to choose in your site. How often do you add new apparel?

God Said Hello

I don't write reviews too often, but a few words on Custom Cat...
In the beginning we were highly skeptical about POD as a whole. Custom Cat made it extremely easy to understand and begin doing business, as we use it for our store on Shopify. In particular, Mike B. was instrumental in taking care us via customer service. The company is located in my hometown, so I was actually able to walk in and tour the facility...it's HUGE, and state of the art. They are really getting products out and ready for delivery in the fastest times that we've dealt with, by far. Anyway, highly recommended to the person that is on the fence or coming from another POD company for whatever reason. Hope this helped with your decision.

T-Spring Store

I voted 5 stars for this app because the supporter called Lan Dinh is the best supporter i have ever met :P
Please upgrade your service for faster printing and removing the delay time for every products!

Canyon Coolers

We had many customers complaining about the ink being stuck together and the ink peeling off the shirts in the first wash and the overall print quality being very poor. We deleted the app.

Expressive DeZien

First off, I'm very biased. And here’s why, and after you read this review, and you try them you will be too. This company continually, amazes me and blows my mind. I've never worked with a Print on demand (POD) company that is so involved in their seller’s success. Perfect example is my last job, I had so many last-minute issues with the order due to my client, it was crazy. To say I was panicked, is an understatement. In the design and t-shirt business, time is gold that can melt away like ice on a hot day, if not handled quickly. But to them, no stress, calm business as usual and they got the job completed and out the door super-fast. I’m so grateful, even more so my client was so impressed with the quality and print. We will get more orders from them because they are singing our praises. THE BEST ADVERTISEMENT IS A HAPPY CLIENT. They made me a priority and they jumped through hoops to help me, and they always have. I felt like I was the only seller but that’s how everyone with CustomCat feels. If I could change anything, it would be more clothing style options for women. But it’s my understanding that is coming soon. Like seriously they are that Great! They take suggestions seriously. Its not like the other POD I’ve worked with where its them and then you. They are Truly in every sense of the word on the Same Team as you. They ALWAYS, answer my questions and address my concerns. Even if the question is DUH question, they are Never condescending or blow me off. They educate me and share knowledge that would take me years to gain. They build up, help, and educate All sellers they aren’t bias, and the Facebook group is in itself an asset. We love CustomCat (CC) so much we are dropping ever POD on or site that sells T-shirts. Why? Because we can’t rely on them, slow shipping, lack of communication the list goes on. However, CustomCat, they are the BOMB. CustomCat has hands down the best product, Bella canvas, Next level, Super soft Gildan and more, CustomCat has the Best Customer service. OH! And I almost forgot to mention they don’t care how big the order is they are on it. You can try the others but save yourself the headache and go with CustomCat.
They set the standard by example. CustomCat, not only makes you believe the impossible is possible, by making it happen. They show you how to be successful. They are an asset you can Not afford to not have. See told you I was bias, add the CustomCat ap and I promise you, you’ll be bias too! See you in the Facebook Sellers group!

Outshine Labels

Really enjoying my experience with CustomCat so far. They're one of the only POD companies I've found that does EOD — embroidery on demand. They have a large catalog of products, and great customer service too! I talked to Mike B. today for almost an hour about all sorts of things including a cool feature I didn't know about their app which will save me time loading collections of products to my site. I love the more personal experience they offer (you can actually call them) and will definitely be sending more of my business to them in the future. Recommend you give them a try too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53