Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Better Packaging Co

Location New Zealand

The support team is always incredibly responsive and the level of colour customisation is great for your brand. Depending on your theme, you may need their help to get it installed/working perfectly so keep that in mind with install time.

Woolly Blues

I had an issue with upgrading my subscription but the team there helped me right away and I'm back up and running. Great app.

The Daily Grace Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app to allow our customers to sign up for product restock notifications, and it has been really great! It would be better if it had the option to disable notifications for individual listings.

Broker Leather

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've found this app to be very helpful with inventory management in my small business to easily identify which products should be restocked.

Avec Les Filles

Time spent using app About 2 years

App is great, but it would be nice to have an automatic email or SMS deploy to let customers know they successfully signed up. Other than that, pretty great!

STABLE of Ireland

Location Ireland

This is a very promising app with features we can really see as valuable in pre-customer engagement, selling and conversion of our limited edition, short run product range at STABLE of Ireland. It has taken a bit of time to optimize it but I am impressed at the support from the team behind it too.

Blue Urbane

Helpful app and good customer service. Wish I would be alerted via email each time someone signs up for back in stock alert.

timplado

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 20 minutes

So far so good. Just installed the app minutes ago. It's able to do what I need it to -- give people a way to signup for restocking alerts. Had a few minutes worth of chat time with support. Very helpful. Answered questions succinctly. Was hoping the app could also direct people to message us directly thru FB Messenger but that's not available yet. That's the only reason I didn't rate it a 5. But let's see! Hopefully the next few days proves good.

Oak & Stone

A little confusing at first but great customer service and my question was quickly answered and they fixed my problem in minutes.

Amegon Project

The app is great and their assistance is instant which is critical for new users like me. Highly recommended!