Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

lalaby.com

This app helps our customers sign up for sold-out products and it helps us estimate future production based on demand. Some bugs now and then but the support team is very helpful.

Edie.DK

This app is great! Customer support is very quick to respond too. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because my website has a font that was not listed as on option to customize the widget. Even after the help from support we were unable to change it.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. I will check with our team how we can support your font.

kiwandakiwanda

This app stops when you update the theme. However, it will respond immediately via chat.このアプリはテーマをアップデートすると停止します。しかしチャットですぐに対応してくれます。

Lolahome

The application is currently meeting our expectations
And the online service was efficient to solve our problem

kris nations

We really like the app. Very useful tool for managing out of stock inventory and alerting customers when items are restocked and ready to purchase. Would like to see a cleaner way to deal with out of stock / discontinued products. Would like to see them removed from the product offering and deleted (by variant) immediately from the "most wanted" report. Customer service was very helpful and quick to reply. THANK YOU!

April 28, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We are glad the customer support team was able to help with the tweaks you needed. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further feature suggestions.

Elly Naturals

I am adding more stars as after inital review I was contacted immediately and issue was solved in most professional matter by Rishabh. Now just waiting for the feature of removing the button after successfully sending email and I can put 5 stars.

I actually like the app, but I am having a problem with pop up not fitting to my screen and therefore cannot see the link to close the popup link under the button. I have contacted the support via chat but reply has been "works for us with same resolution and browser". That is awesome news for you, but what if one of my clients sees it the way I do. They will get VERY frustrated as they cannot close the pop up and see if their email was successfully sent. So 2 stars for support!

April 9, 2020

Hi Tytti,

Thanks for your review. I am really sorry your support experience was not good. "Works for me" is not a solution and we will pass on this feedback to our support team. I will personally help you with your support request.

-RT

The Wee Bean

so far so good and customer service has been really helpful. will continue using and see how it goes but still on the free plan

1 2 4 Next