Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Orwell + Austen

Time spent using app About 1 year

Terrible app. Glitches and spamming customers on a mass scale. Customer service terrible when something goes wrong. Same issue twice with hundreds of spam notifications going out to people. Customers receiving 20 notifications for the same product at the same time even after they had bought it. The first time this happened it wiped out my notification allowance which I had to push to be reset. I was then told they had solved the issue only for the same thing to happen 2 weeks later. Has lost me customers who feel the brand is constantly spamming them. Nothing has been done to resolve the issue, and the customer team are terrible saying the issue didn't exist when I can see in the app sent items that they have sent out multiply notifications to customers at the same time for the same product. One customer received nearly 100 email notifications! I have now deleted the app and am looking for another provider as I can't deal with the level of customer complaints I am receiving from customers who asked to be notified, which is ruining my own brand standing with customers. Avoid this app.

mypure.co.uk

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great support and generally a good app but fails for us because it's not possible to set up back in stock alerts that append the brand or vendor name before the product title. I have logged as a new feature request.