Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Lolahome

The application is currently meeting our expectations
And the online service was efficient to solve our problem

PERIDOT eShop

I have only recently installed this App, after reporting an initial technical hitch I was experiencing saving any changes, I am pleased to say support was very quick to respond and fixed the issue within about an hour!

I have so far created three tests for an out of stock product, email and SMS, which worked well, so I am confident I will be keeping this App.

A bit of confusion concerning whether subscribers would be synched with my integration, Seguno, which it wont, but I installed this App for the 'back in stock' notify function in any case, so it wasn't a deal breaker.

I will update my review once I have had more out of product tests from customers, but so far I am pleased with my choice.

Elly Naturals

I am adding more stars as after inital review I was contacted immediately and issue was solved in most professional matter by Rishabh. Now just waiting for the feature of removing the button after successfully sending email and I can put 5 stars.

I actually like the app, but I am having a problem with pop up not fitting to my screen and therefore cannot see the link to close the popup link under the button. I have contacted the support via chat but reply has been "works for us with same resolution and browser". That is awesome news for you, but what if one of my clients sees it the way I do. They will get VERY frustrated as they cannot close the pop up and see if their email was successfully sent. So 2 stars for support!

April 9, 2020

Hi Tytti,

Thanks for your review. I am really sorry your support experience was not good. "Works for me" is not a solution and we will pass on this feedback to our support team. I will personally help you with your support request.

-RT

The Wee Bean

so far so good and customer service has been really helpful. will continue using and see how it goes but still on the free plan