Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Avec Les Filles

App is great, but it would be nice to have an automatic email or SMS deploy to let customers know they successfully signed up. Other than that, pretty great!

STABLE of Ireland

This is a very promising app with features we can really see as valuable in pre-customer engagement, selling and conversion of our limited edition, short run product range at STABLE of Ireland. It has taken a bit of time to optimize it but I am impressed at the support from the team behind it too.

Blue Urbane

Helpful app and good customer service. Wish I would be alerted via email each time someone signs up for back in stock alert.

timplado

So far so good. Just installed the app minutes ago. It's able to do what I need it to -- give people a way to signup for restocking alerts. Had a few minutes worth of chat time with support. Very helpful. Answered questions succinctly. Was hoping the app could also direct people to message us directly thru FB Messenger but that's not available yet. That's the only reason I didn't rate it a 5. But let's see! Hopefully the next few days proves good.

Oak & Stone

A little confusing at first but great customer service and my question was quickly answered and they fixed my problem in minutes.

Amegon Project

The app is great and their assistance is instant which is critical for new users like me. Highly recommended!

Muscle Flex

I have integrated it into the site, havent used it yet as site is not live. Support was very helpful and integrates well with shopify

Stylein

We use this app on our store to help us notify our customers on news and restocked items either by mail or text. We really like how it boosts our sales without having to market it on Social media och newsletters as much, especially on our coming soon items where our customers are able to sign up for upcoming news and get notified before everyone else. It would be nice if the customers also got a confirmation email when signing up like "Subscription confirmation for waiting list". In the product report we want to be able to export CSV files of only 1 product at a time as well. For example on a specific jacket to see total order amount of that jacket and total ordered sizes and notifications of that jacket because right now we are only able to export a total list of all products. Would be great if we also could export a specific collection for example all products tagged with FW21 (fall/winter21).

DANISH ENDURANCE

We enjoy using this app so far. However, we would love to see more data or insights available on the dashboard in the future.

Groovy's

So far, so good! We have only been using the app for a couple of weeks. We've had some issues with notifications not going through. Customer service has been very helpful and informative with any issues.

Previous 1 3 4