Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Daughters of Simone

We use a custom theme exported from Webflow, and the Bold team was still able to help us install the Custom Pricing to the custom theme with ease. Thank you so much.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear the our team was able to help install our app to your custom theme. Feedback like yours makes our day! We wish you all the best in the upcoming season!

Wonder Goods

Bold Custom Pricing has been fantastic for us! It has allowed us to offer a wholesale website to our customers/accounts without having to build a separate website or have some clunky work around. One of the best apps we have used, hands down.
They also offer extremely responsive customer service and we have had nothing but the best experience with each member of their team.

Pearler

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

the support team have been great in helping me configure this app and some problems that I am seeing when creating discounts. Chandan has been awesome, very quick to respond with very clear explanations and instructions.

Perfect Holiday

I had some questions about the app and Guri from support worked me through to resolve it. He was very helpful!

September 24, 2021

Kudos have been passed along to Guri. Thanks for choosing Bold.

jackieandkate

Location Germany

Naman was very helpful in my first setups- when I was under time pressure and not sure about how to do it!

July 13, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the review! We're so happy that Naman was there to help you with set-up and have you up and running!

ANS.EIN

Location Singapore

I really appreciate the live chat support provided by Naman, who managed to solve my problem promptly!

July 13, 2021

We really appreciate the review. We are so happy that Naman was able to help you solve your problem! It's our pleasure to help!

BMWMerchandise

I couldn't figure out how to adjust the minimum qty break of 1, got in touch and Harpreet managed to fix it in two minutes flat. He was really helpful and friendly and can only recommend their service.

July 9, 2021

Happy to hear our team was quick to help you find a resolution. Kudos have been passed along to Harpreet. Appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Pointsbetshop

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I used the quantity breaks app on a previous store which was very useful for me. When downloading this app since it had been updated and combined I found things were a little more difficult to set up. I reached out via chat to the support team and they helped set me up for success. Rushi was great and updated everything I needed in a timely matter. If i have any constructive criticism it would be to have the pricing grids set to automatically pull right under the original price of the item rather than under the description.

June 15, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Kudos will be passed along to Rushit. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Wolf Tooth Components

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has allowed us to streamline how we sell to our dealer network and make the whole buying process more easy and efficient for them an us. The Bold support team has helped us through several challenging issues along the way as well. Just this morning we noticed a new issue and Challi and Guri from their support team were able to pinpoint the problem and resolve the issue within 2 hours. That is amazing customer service!

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Challi and Guri could resolve the issue you were experience. Thank you for choosing Bold! We are always here when you need us.

Officine Mattio - Casa Madre

Location Italy

Highly recommended app! In very few steps you have a B2B that works perfectly. You can create diversified price lists based on tags to assign to customers, products, collections, etc.. In addition, you can group discounts by vendor and category or assign dedicated prices to each product. Customer support is also highly praised: Challi followed me in all my requests in a way that was always timely and kind. I am very happy with this app and would recommend it!

June 8, 2021

Really happy to hear that our app worked as a solution for you. Thanks for choosing Bold.