Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Herbalogic

Shappify's Customer Specific Pricing app solved our wholesale pricing problems in a more elegant and intuitive way than the other apps we tried. While installing the app requires you to search through your .liquid files to replace code in several places (and honestly, the instructions need a little work), Shappify support was very responsive when we needed help. Once installed, the app has performed flawlessly, and the usability experience for wholesale customers of our herbal healthcare products is greatly improved. We'll be exploring ways to offer incentive pricing to our retail customers with the app as well, something the other wholesale solutions didn't do. Kudos to Shappify.

Fowl Material

This app is awesome and allows me to categorize my loyal customers for special pricing and discounts along with helping in my wholesale needs. The support team is the best and always responds to me in a timely fashion and completely solves my needs.

Candeo Candle Soy Candles, Handmade in Vancouver Washington!

The app was fairly simple to install, and I love that I can now offer my wholesale customers the ability to purchase directly from my website! Thank you for another great app Shappify!

La Tienda de Frida - Juguetes & más para perros

CSP app its what I have been looking for to give my top customers some incentive to keep coming to my store once I make the very first sale to theme (we all know thats expensive). This app gives me full control on my pricing levels. Truly truly recommend it, even though it seems expensive, it is not as all quality products, apps and services...

I truly recomend it!

Abantu

This is probably the 'sleeper app' of the year... surprisingly cheap to buy and alarming simple to use yet, with a little creativity, immensely powerful and useful to any business looking to offer alternate pricing, one time discounts and multiple product discounts etc.. I'd certainly recommend this app as a 'must have' to any business offering product with few variants.

The single notable con (ONLY for a business like mine) is that the app (and Shopify itself) has a 100 variant maximum which is proving a major limiting factor with my business, where hair product often comes in up to 50 colours. The app creates a duplicate of all variants of a tagged product, thereby, I can reach the limit with just one tag.

My dream is that Shopify will resolve that issue asap, at which time Pricing Levels will truly be the most powerful weapon in my stores arsenal.

KollectionK

It's really nice to handle the wholesalers and VIP customers. Especially to make different pricing tiers per each brand, type or collection.

Fruti Fruit Shop

This product is exactly what i was looking for, allowing wholesalers to log-in and get special pricing for my goods.

I got their support to install the liquid code needed and they were very responsive and did a great job.

Probably my favorite app so far.

waybuild

Another great product from the team over at Shappify! Right now I am using 3 of their other apps and they are just awesome. From what I have seen so far this app is another success by them.

Thanks for all the creative thinking and hard work.

Rees-optical.co.uk

Brilliant app, and even more brilliant support staff!

Even though it doesn't work exactly the way I want it to, it still has some excellent functionality that I can definitely put to use and make the running of my shop a lot simpler.

And even more impressive is the support offered by Shappify. I had some trouble installing the code, and a member of their team logged in a sorted the problems out for me very speedily. Really great customer service.

Thanks Shappify!

HealthQuest

I never thought that Shappify can come out with a brilliant app like this! It's like a dream come true when I saw this and I've been itching to try it with my new marketing plan. And to know that it comes from Shappify gives me all the confidence I needed; knowing how quick help arrives when you need one. James has been nothing short of brilliant in his relentless support. I don't know how these guys work at super quick time but I know I can depend on the Shappify team anytime. Truly a wonderful wonderful app that will grow my business.