Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

KollectionK

It's really nice to handle the wholesalers and VIP customers. Especially to make different pricing tiers per each brand, type or collection.

Fruti Fruit Shop

This product is exactly what i was looking for, allowing wholesalers to log-in and get special pricing for my goods.

I got their support to install the liquid code needed and they were very responsive and did a great job.

Probably my favorite app so far.

waybuild

Another great product from the team over at Shappify! Right now I am using 3 of their other apps and they are just awesome. From what I have seen so far this app is another success by them.

Thanks for all the creative thinking and hard work.

Rees-optical.co.uk

Brilliant app, and even more brilliant support staff!

Even though it doesn't work exactly the way I want it to, it still has some excellent functionality that I can definitely put to use and make the running of my shop a lot simpler.

And even more impressive is the support offered by Shappify. I had some trouble installing the code, and a member of their team logged in a sorted the problems out for me very speedily. Really great customer service.

Thanks Shappify!

HealthQuest

I never thought that Shappify can come out with a brilliant app like this! It's like a dream come true when I saw this and I've been itching to try it with my new marketing plan. And to know that it comes from Shappify gives me all the confidence I needed; knowing how quick help arrives when you need one. James has been nothing short of brilliant in his relentless support. I don't know how these guys work at super quick time but I know I can depend on the Shappify team anytime. Truly a wonderful wonderful app that will grow my business.

Live Love Hair

My goodness, I LOVE this app! The staff was incredibly helpful and helped me get my pricing set within 2 days!

I'm now able to set up Distributor and Wholesale pricing AND special customer pricing for all of my clients!!

This is truly a great, great app!

RxBar

This is the most affordable and simple to use pricing app that Shopify has. I tried with two other apps for pricing to only have close to disasters results and was paying literally twice as much. I only use to price out different wholesaler accounts and just normal retail. This app does all of that and a lot more too. Shappify's support is also very responsive and gets back you within minutes and are able to fix any problem immediately. Couldn't be happier and very relived I found this app!!!

STYLE iT

Shappify gives me everything I need and I love it. Makes it that much easier especially with this app, and did I mention they have great and fast customer service. I installed this app during the weekend and in just a couple hours in Monday they installed the app. Much less then 48 hours considering they only work in business hours. Couldn't be any happier, thanks!

Panda Sunglasses

We run our wholesale program through this app. James at Shappify provides the best customer service I've ever had with all of the apps we use. Highly recommend.

Inked Playmats

This app has been incredibly easy to use. It took care of allowing us to price our wholesale business easily and effectively. Thank you for the great app guys! Keep up the work.