Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Danielle LaPorte

Customer service is stellar especially Kelsey <3 Thank you so much for your quick and accurate responses!

Girl Dad Shop

Priyanka and Kelsey were very helpful when I needed assistant on a couple different things! 5 Star service for sure!

WUFFTOY

I thank Priynka and Rahul, they helped me a lot today. We were very competent and did a very good job.
Vilen thanks to Eugene.

DonutBed

Mark was very helpful during his support. He really did an amzing job and was able to help me in a very professional way.

West Midland Electrics

Really rate this app, does exactly what we need for our wholesale business, Excellent customer support, Needed custom help with an integration issue i was having and received excellent support from Rahul. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Montloup

Very useful app with a perfect customer service. Detailed and prompt replies. They also helped me to re-install the app when I updated my theme. Thanks Guri!

Puppyseat

I must start by saying their customer service is impeccable. The responses i received were quick and very plan to understand. Great app and great service.

Plurhemp

I use this app across multiple stores and the functionality is really great. The customer service from Carter was excellent as well!

Iron Rebel Power Gear

Fantastic customer service. Carter had quick replies and helped me solve an issue my store was having.

moth-prevention.com

The team at Bold are great! Quick to respond and help as needed. Excellent Customer Service and would recommend. Thanks to Taylor for his help today :)