Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Plurhemp

I use this app across multiple stores and the functionality is really great. The customer service from Carter was excellent as well!

Iron Rebel Power Gear

Fantastic customer service. Carter had quick replies and helped me solve an issue my store was having.

moth-prevention.com

The team at Bold are great! Quick to respond and help as needed. Excellent Customer Service and would recommend. Thanks to Taylor for his help today :)

HS-ACTIVA Ltd.

Good support team. Great app. Highly recommend it. App does what it should do. Perfect for different prices

John's Furniture Warehouse

I needed help to set up the app, configure everything and make it work. The support team was there helping in every stage. Thank you so much to Charles, Rahul, Aman that helped me with patience and time. Quick solutions and fast answers.
Great app works perfectly!
I recommend it!

Samnailsupply.com

Perfect customer service & technical support. They always solve my issues very fast. They usually are with you and keep communication until the problems solved. I really like the way they take care my problems. Thank you Bold team.

Mary's Kitchen

Epic thanks to Gursharandeep for solving and making sure all the problems are corrected. Now, the app's working as it suppose to be. Thank you for the personal help.

Fazl Enterprises

I needed some assistance with a specific feature of an app and was very desperate to get this done. I had previously had a few other issues with the app that made my trial expire and Chintan was amazing! Not only did Chintan walk me through the steps, Chintan went the extra mile in adding the missing feature immedietley! Seriously great work by Chintan!

MudLOVE Overflow

We use this app to handle our bulk purchasing options. It does everything it promises to do, with a simple UI and easy-to-understand instructions. On top of that, the customer support is STELLAR. Every problem I have had while figuring this app out has been quickly resolved with clear explanations. Consistently, the support team goes above and beyond just explaining what needs to be done and will help actually fix issues far and above all expectation. Sukh helped me out today and though the issue was simple, they were fast to respond and more than willing to explain what they were doing. Highly recommend.

The Freshly Minted

Bold team (Abhi, Brenda, and a number of others) have been very helpful getting the app set up and running. so far, so good - should be a great tool for wholesale cusomers.