Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW 🌟

Pine Designs

Great app just when you go to make changes, one the app gets fidgety and you sometimes have to remove a discount group to make changes to it. Also It takes a very long time to sync and there is no way to cancel things from Syncing. So if you want to make any change make sure you think about it twice or else you have once you hit a button you have to wait for the whole thing to sync before you can do anything else.

Lighthouse Art & Design

11/5/2018 Update:
I received a call from Harry, Lead at Bold Commerce, on 11/30/2018. He explained that the support team member who worked on the installation of the app on my site's theme had a day off -- so it was unfortunate that they had missed my emails after the installation.

Harry apologized profusely, was very supportive and truly committed to setting things right--no matter what resources it would take. We had discussed, in length, several options on the best resolution options. And at the end of the day, the issue was resolved.

Harry also personally reassured me that they will take all lessons-learned from the whole experience in making the app better! (So I'm glad that things took a positive turn after all! :)

Harry was a great listener, the kind of leader that I can trust, and I do believe that their company is fortunate to have his integrity and dedication to their customers.

Thank you, Harry! All the Best!

Sincerely,
Jocelyn
-------------------------------------------
10/2018 Initial Review: The install and customization by this app has severely impacted my site (it made it crash and made my navigation menu fail)

And after following up with your support team, I haven't heard back any response. Both shopify support and theme support have isolated the problem caused by Bold App's customization.

Here is their latest response:
The issue appears to be caused by the Bold app code which has been installed on your store, affecting both your product and collection pages. It appears to be most severe (the pages which completely fail to load) on products which have very large numbers of variants...

I have confirmed this doesn't happen in our theme as provided on your store. If you've recently had a developer working on your store, I'd recommend speaking with them concerning the changes, otherwise if you reach out to Bold they will hopefully be able to advise further:

I have removed the Bold app from my site, and hoping that will fix the issue (I'm still reaching out to the theme and shopify suppor teams for further assistance to resolve my issue as we speak)

To Bold app support: Please be very careful when you are customizing code on behalf of your customers. And also you really need to perform end-to-end tests to prevent this from happening for your customers. It's a big headache and costly to repair.

Thank you for listening.

Aussie Golf

The concept of this app is great, but has created several issues for us.
The communication from Bold has been great, but they don't seem to understand what is going on or how to fix it.
Each time I reported an issue, they fix that but a new issue appears. I seem to be going around in circles.
I have decided we don't need the app more than we don't need the hassles in trying to get it working correctly.
The other apps I use from Bold (Loyalty Points & Sales Motivator) are working well and I recommend these apps.

Designs By Dees Hands 2

They seem like good people but this app is messing up my store. I update my store daily with new products and I don't this this app can keep up. Some of the products have the discount applied and some don't. Then I found some showing the prices that were suppose to be hidden and others were just fine.

I just need an app that works out the gate with out all this coding which I believe is slowing down my store.

I am sure it is good for others just not good for me. I am hoping they respond quickly to remove so I can feel at ease. Right now I am on pins and needles.

Southern Grace Outfitters

We have used bold apps before and have great success, however this app just didnt fit our store. Not to say its not a good app, but where it created multiple (Wholesale) items for every item it over sold products. The staff at bold is always helpful and quick to respond! Will use bold for other apps in the future!

Diversiones 2000

I found a problem with app. Its urgently to fix or desactivate the following option

"""Override the cents on the calculated price. (This doesn't round, it will replace the cents with the value below)"" If selected, prices will end with:""

this is an example about the problem: if you decide that your price end at 0.99 the problem will be following price 3.49 -10% = 3..14 because you decide end at 0.99 so the price will be on you page 3.99 more expensive that your original price. (All my prices have that problem I have to desactivate that option.

One solution I tested to fix the problem was that my price end at 0.09 (easy). but when you write that number and then save, the number 0.09 will turn on 0.90. do not accept numbers from 1cents to 9 cents (0.01 , 0.09). so for the same example your price will be 3.90

Kiko Leather

This app would be great if it worked with inventory apps. Because it doesn't work with stitch labs i can't use it because stitch is more important for me than this app so I'm placing wholesale orders manually which isn't a problem really.

andyk

this app is what i needed to allow wholesale customers to login to their accounts and see wholesale prices, but it doesn't work with stitch labs or many other inventory apps. so i can't use it. so if you need to use an inventory app then you have to choose this or that.

Medina Mercantile

It does provide an alternate login group-- a wholesale log in, in my case, with alternate pricing-- but I find the individual item editing a little clunky. Still learning how to use it well.

Visconti Tuning

So far so good, i like how it adds the code in for you, just think it pricey

Previous 1