Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Mindful Supply

looks like an easy app to use. cody was a big help with me helping figure out some small issues we were having. just getting it launched today and looking forward to helping our customers make purchases with more incentives!

September 16, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our support gurus were able to sort out the issues you ran into - sorry for any inconvenience those caused!

We're looking forward to seeing you earn more loyal customers with your incentives! Absolutely love that you give back, and have a section on Living Mindful as well; on top of selling great clothing! :-)

Back To Zen

Guri was a great help in customer service today. I am still working on turning on the APP but I am pleased so far.

1800tshirt

I won't give the app 5 stars because that would mean it was perfect from the moment I installed it. Let's face it though - with so many Shopify themes and variables can we expect that of ANY app? I had a few issues with the wholesale prices reverting back to retail during the checkout process - which is very frustrating to my wholesale customers since we had to manually create their orders each time. BUT - it was quickly fixed. Support Team definitely gets 5 Stars! This is the 3rd Bold App I'm using.

Overlandbound

I am just getting started using this app, but I have been pleased with the product and the support so far. It is the only product I found that let me create specific prices per item for specific pricing tiers.

It is not 5 stars due to the installation process, which is error prone. You have to do everything just right, which includes editing code, or you will run into problems.

I will say, customer service was excellent. I used the chat app, and they were responsive and very helpful, even offering to add code customization to my site to get the display features I wanted, which were extra, and beyond the scope of the app. I really appreciated this.

David Crighton

This app works pretty well once you get it up and running which can be a bit of a challenge. I also get paranoid about turning it off and on and get confused about what I can do when it's off and what I have to do with it on or off. Anyway, the support team is really patient and takes time to figure it out with you which is all you can ask - Cam is a gem!

Tester Store Demo

We're not sure about the bold apps, but their customer service is STELLAR, especially Phillip! Our constant speed bumps are met with very helpful hands, and their team is incredible to work with. Thanks guys.

Featureart

Great service, and very helpful.recommended.

Dekokast

Thumbs up from me! It does what is says well. Thank you guys and the support is great!

Jo Jo Beans Bath Treats

I tried to install this app-- however, I do not have any liquid knowledge, so requested the developers to install. My install was completed on a SUNDAY!! Wow!! The app works perfectly. I frequently add and adjust inventory and pricing and have had zero difficulties with this app.

Supercross Bmx 2

Still just testing the app. We did the liquid Install ourselves and it messed up the entire store, tone of error messages etc.. Had them to the install and still had error messages. So we did a full app removal and had them do it from the beginning. And now it is up and working without error codes. Definately recomend them doing the install from the beginning.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6