Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Furry Bud

I installed this custom pricing app from a recommendation thinking it was the quantity breaks (QB) app. I also configured it and installed the subsequent module code for custom pricing and quantity breaks thinking it was just the quantity breaks.

I reached out to customer service chat and spoke to a Kelsey. It was a great experience! I only wanted the QB app. They helped me uninstall what I had installed initially, publish my back up theme, then walked me through to install just the QB app. What we realized is the QB app rolls into the custom pricing version. Somehow, my settings were saved.

In conclusion, my understanding is that the QB module code is only installed on my store, not both modules. I feel better that dormant code is not sitting in my files.

I have yet to get a sale but a encouraged by the customer service excellence so far.

The install part is intermediate level difficult, but I took my time and reached out for help when I needed to Kelsey.

I would recommend a way more simple install process. Maybe, a walkthrough wizard of some sort. This process could have gone way out of control for me and very overwhelming.

Not liking how files stay dormant when you uninstall. This would mean I would have to manually remove any and all code to clean my theme or just publish my backup.

We will see how it goes, but so far so good, overall.
Thanks!

December 2, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for leaving such a detailed review of your experiences and thoughts. We really appreciate it!

First off, I'm really glad to see that Kelsey was able to work with you through the app reinstallation and to answer any questions that came up during it.

It looks like there may have been some wrong information communicated, or a miscommunication; unfortunately, even when you install just the Quantity Breaks module, since it is integrated into Custom Pricing now, that code is also installed in the event that you wanted to turn Custom Pricing on.

Even though our team of installers is happy to do both code installs and uninstalls, if you wanted to continue using Quantity Breaks, we would need to keep the Custom Pricing code on there since they are intertwined. Sorry about that! I understand you are uneasy with having code laying dormant in your theme files, however I can assure you that this shouldn't cause any site loading or speed issues.

With that being said, if you ever want to uninstall one of our apps, you can reach out to us and our expert install specialists would be happy to remove any code of ours, so that it isn't staying in your files.

Regarding the installation, we do have a Help Center with installation documentation (not sure if that's what you used) to walk you through the process, although in the case of this app, it's quite complicated. Our installers are also available to help with any app installations, since it can be difficult!

We hope you continue using Quantity Breaks, and we look forward to seeing your success with it!

PPPI

It does what it's suppose to do. Sometimes it doesn't allow customers to check out properly but with a few minor fixes, it works perfectly.

Puffpuffpassit.com

November 7, 2019

Hello there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review about Custom Pricing! I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you've run into, but I'm glad that our team has been able to give you prompt service in order to get things fixed.

Thanks again for your review! We hope we can be of assistance again in the future, if you have any questions or comments.

Mindful Supply

looks like an easy app to use. cody was a big help with me helping figure out some small issues we were having. just getting it launched today and looking forward to helping our customers make purchases with more incentives!

September 16, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our support gurus were able to sort out the issues you ran into - sorry for any inconvenience those caused!

We're looking forward to seeing you earn more loyal customers with your incentives! Absolutely love that you give back, and have a section on Living Mindful as well; on top of selling great clothing! :-)

Back To Zen

Guri was a great help in customer service today. I am still working on turning on the APP but I am pleased so far.

1800tshirt

I won't give the app 5 stars because that would mean it was perfect from the moment I installed it. Let's face it though - with so many Shopify themes and variables can we expect that of ANY app? I had a few issues with the wholesale prices reverting back to retail during the checkout process - which is very frustrating to my wholesale customers since we had to manually create their orders each time. BUT - it was quickly fixed. Support Team definitely gets 5 Stars! This is the 3rd Bold App I'm using.

Overlandbound

I am just getting started using this app, but I have been pleased with the product and the support so far. It is the only product I found that let me create specific prices per item for specific pricing tiers.

It is not 5 stars due to the installation process, which is error prone. You have to do everything just right, which includes editing code, or you will run into problems.

I will say, customer service was excellent. I used the chat app, and they were responsive and very helpful, even offering to add code customization to my site to get the display features I wanted, which were extra, and beyond the scope of the app. I really appreciated this.

David Crighton

This app works pretty well once you get it up and running which can be a bit of a challenge. I also get paranoid about turning it off and on and get confused about what I can do when it's off and what I have to do with it on or off. Anyway, the support team is really patient and takes time to figure it out with you which is all you can ask - Cam is a gem!

Tester Store Demo

We're not sure about the bold apps, but their customer service is STELLAR, especially Phillip! Our constant speed bumps are met with very helpful hands, and their team is incredible to work with. Thanks guys.

Featureart

Great service, and very helpful.recommended.

Dekokast

Thumbs up from me! It does what is says well. Thank you guys and the support is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6