Customily Product Personalizer

Customizer. Live preview. Print ready files. POD integration.

$49/month. 9-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

aurora-huisdieren

This app is so sophisticated. I'm using simple options for my products at the moment but I can already tell the possibilities are incredible. With this app you can definitely take personalization to the next level, can't wait to explore further.

March 25, 2022

Thank you for your review! :) we're happy that you're enjoying Customily!
If you need help don't hesitate to contact our support team! ;)

urbane-stickerei

I like the app a lot but what I like most is the outstanding and exceptional customer support. Every issue I had (and I am using the app for over a year) was solved. I totally recommend this app.

March 25, 2022

Thank you for your review and your trust during all this time! :)
We're very proud of our support team so it's great to read this! If you need help you know how to contact us ;)

ohsopaper

I was so excited to find this app. I thought it would truly be the answer to my personalized prayers. They are on the right track but have major room for improvement. Here are the I've experienced to date: 1. Incorrect Production Files (not the options customer chose) 2. No undo button when setting up templates. You mess up you just have to start over. 3. No alignment tools in the template builder. 4. Adding new items to libraries already in use is a nightmare. I added a new hair option and I still haven't recovered from the massive mess it has made of my options. 5. Bugs galore hints the issues I'm having with the production files and libraries. 6. My last few tickets have been left unresolved. One ticket they sent me a messaging saying they were closing it cause they hadn't heard from me in 4 days but I was waiting on them to resolve the issue that I had written in about. Like I said they are on the right track but they are not there yet. I'm going to give them a little more time to make this right before I look for a less buggy app. I forgot to add the fact that there are usage fees. In and of itself it isn't bad but when the app is producing incorrect files and charging you for each one THAT is a BIG problem. I'm losing money, customer confidence its just plain bad business.

vingt-wallets

This app is great, easy to use if you just need personalization options like adding texts... also it allows you to add textures on the texts, which is something that I haven't found in other apps. Great job, highly recommended.

March 14, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you're enjoying Customily :)
Let us know if we can help you with anything else!!

cherishinbox

i like this app!This app has helped me solve a lot of problems! But I still hope the staff can solve my problem as soon as possible!!

February 18, 2022

Thank you for your review! :)
We're very happy that you like our app, remember that you can always contact us at support@customily.com and our dedicated team will be ready to help you!

Tincredible Treats

I use this app to allow our customers to personalized the product they are ordering. We love how it makes the experience so much easier for our customers and for our print department.

January 31, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We're happy that you're enjoying Customily and that it helps your print department work :)

Picture City

It's very useful for us since our service demands user customization. It's a perfect fit. The apps are easy to explore and deploy. This app deserves more than 5 stars. Great job!

January 28, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you're enjoying Customily :)
Let us know if we can help you with anything else!!

customoutpost

This is a great and very intuitive app once you understand how it works. They have lots of help articles explaining everything you could need, and extremely responsive support when you still can't figure something out. I highly recommend, will be saving us a lot of time.

January 28, 2022

Thanks for your review! We work really hard to give the best customer support to our users, so we're happy to read your words.

Printibly

Found this app poorly executed. The designer is slow and setup of artworks is cumbersome. Do yourself a favour and try Teeinblue instead. Cheaper with more features. EDIT: In reply to the developer. 1 day was all I required to evalutate the apps performance. I also did not appreciate the email I recieved after uninstalling from your team, where it says "I know you currently have another personalizer tool, but" and attempted to point out "that i'm missing out on a more realistic preview". Again, the alternate app mentioned is cheaper and seems to load faster, and is more straightforward in its setup tools. Thanks

January 18, 2022

Hello! Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry to read that you had a bad experience in such a short time! We’d love it if you had tried our app for more than a day to understand its potential.
Of course, you are invited to try it again in the future if your current app doesn’t meet your expectations :)

Y A M E N I ® - since '82 -

This app is very good and can be a game changer in my site. I use for my product and it is very good.

January 18, 2022