Helium Customer Fields

Registration forms, B2B account approval, customer accounts

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Backroads Reading Room

Very impressed with Helium's Customer Service. They responded quickly and walked me through what I needed to do. The app is very easy to use. I'm very happy I found this company and this app.

CentreLine Tire Distribution

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We updated our site and ran into some bugs. Most app developers take a couple of days to respond, but these guys were returning my emails within just minutes and we had our bug worked out within the hour! Service goes a long we and we appreciate every bit of it!

Honeydewusa

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Very useful App! Great developer service! Just a small amount money saved a lot of work for us! Highly recommend! Well always use! Love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joy Nutritionals

I had the need for a set of unique fields for our customers in order to provide dynamic content when they are logged in. Customer Fields made it easy for me to collect the required data as well as it gave me a set of hooks to be able to manipulate my web pages using the collected data.

I had one issue where I needed some assistance from the developer. Chelsea was a pleasure to work with and helped me address my needs with both professionalism and patience.

I recommend both the product and the company.

iBuddies

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer service and very easy to use!
The team is extremely responsive and helpful :) Highly recommend these guys!

The Glass Underground

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Thanks to Nick & the team at Helium! They're excellent with support and this is a fantastic app to help with customer maintenance.

Show Stoppers Beauty

Time spent using app Over 3 years

they are the freaking bomb . com lol and their text customer service is beyond fast they help me right on the spot...

KC

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app works perfectly. Even helped me set up and customized upload fields to match my store. Excellent Service!

StyleGenie | Styling Subscription Box

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been using this app for 6months & we're very satisfied with their support especially for our highly customized form!

Bebe Star

Great support from their team for a custom install on a theme. The app does exactly what it is described to do.