Helium Customer Fields

Helium Customer Fields

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited May 14, 2019

Every single concern or fix is handled at lightning speed and to perfection. Kyle is SO attentive and quick with his responses and the work. Thank you! This form has already saved our company so much time on data entry!

Saddlemans
Time spent using app: 10 days
April 27, 2019

Great app for our wholesale store, with lots of support for custom changes to suit our needs. It also integrates with theme style perfectly. Recommend it.

Georganics Trade EU
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 19, 2019

Easy to use, great customer service, Kyle noticed the weird thing about my template and helped me fix it, very cool. Will recommend if you need custom fields in Shopify!

Gemini Charms
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited April 1, 2019

We installed this app as a way of getting customers who purchase our products through retailers into Shopify Customers along with those who purchase through our website for the purpose of centralising warranty info. Kyle has been amazing and helped us customise it to our needs. Highly recommended!

Evolve Skateboards Australia
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 31, 2019

Amazing customer service!!! So much help and support setting everything up! I would recommend for sure!

Little Cheeks
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 27, 2019

100% recommend this app! It works perfectly for us, and the assistance we've had installing - and having custom code edits made - have been amazing. Super quick responses and always very helpful.

DAKS
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited March 26, 2019

We're so thrilled with our service with Customer Fields. They added the code to our site! They answer our questions quickly.

Mented Cosmetics
Time spent using app: About 5 years
March 16, 2019

This app allowed us to create a custom drop down menu on our sign up form and customer profile page. Easy to use, easy to configure.

Celebrate Vitamins
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 12, 2019

We installed the product and used it for a few months. When we had a problem with it we contacted for assistance disabling it, but support responses were very slow. We ended up removing it due to lack of timely assistance.

Coquetry Clothing
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 5, 2019

Outstanding Shopify App. The app was really easy to use and install and the technical support I received when I had questions was always timely and very helpful.

I used the app to help configure a different login for Wholesale users and the process was seamless. I would high recommend this easy-to-use app for anyone that is wanting to add fields to a registration form!

Calyan