Helium Customer Fields

Helium Customer Fields

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 6, 2019

The app is easy to use and the service was fast and friendly! We use the app to collect customer data required to validate their account. The app worked perfectly for that!

Fireworks Central
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 20, 2019

Outstanding and useful. This app allowed us to collect additional information needed for our classic car automotive mail order business. Without this form, we don't know what kind of vehicles our customers have or other pertinent information like automatic or manual transmission, power or manual steering, power or manual brakes, how they use their vehicle, etc.

There was an issue with the form (at first) because I didn't complete all necessary questions correctly. I contacted customer service and they responded the same day. The issue was totally resolved within 24 hours. They even made the form look more attractive with the CSS formatting. I can't say enough about their customer service and support. PLUS, the app actually works so we can more effectively service our customers with the right products they need for their classic cars. Two thumbs way up!

P.S. Here is the form!

AMC Lives
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 5, 2019

Customer Fields allows us to capture the customer info we need for our business on account creation. Awesome solution, excellent support, and easy integration in our store.

Valley Anesthesia
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited January 29, 2019

Used this app to build a custom registration form. It was easy to build and install. Help was avail when I needed it.

Dazzle Dry Pro
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 22, 2019

App is great! We needed a custom field for a form and this app did exactly that! The support was great too

PurseN Wholesale
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 21, 2019

We absolutely love this app! Support has been great as well. We were looking for a way to create beauty profiles for our customers, and we've been very happy with what we've been able to accomplish with Customer Fields. All-in-all, great app and great support.

Petit Vour
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 3, 2019

I have used Customer Fields for two sites thus far and i absolutely love the app. Customer service replies really promptly and can fix the issues very quickly. I recommend!

Pop Society Professional
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 28, 2018

Very impressed with Helium's Customer Service. They responded quickly and walked me through what I needed to do. The app is very easy to use. I'm very happy I found this company and this app.

The Backroads Reading Room
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited July 26, 2019

We updated our site and ran into some bugs. Most app developers take a couple of days to respond, but these guys were returning my emails within just minutes and we had our bug worked out within the hour! Service goes a long we and we appreciate every bit of it!

CentreLine Tire Distribution
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited April 5, 2019

Very useful App! Great developer service! Just a small amount money saved a lot of work for us! Highly recommend! Well always use! Love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honeydewusa