Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder and customer accounts

Bazarcanadense

App works as expected. Awesome support!

Fitted Underground

Great product with very good customer service. I have a small business that makes custom jeans and I need to collect measurements, so having this app to store customer data is a great solution. There are some small improvements that can be made, such as the customer field data and customer order data don't print out in one report, so there's some integration that's lacking. But overall a really great app that comes highly recommended.

Cinderloop

This app makes such a difference to the function of my site. I have quite a few questions to ask my customers when they fill out their profile so the clothing they order will fit properly. It would be impossible without this app as I need customers to be able to change their information. It is a major limitation of shopify that this isn't standard.
I really liked the flexibility to have different types of question fields such as radio buttons and larger text boxes. The basic set up was very straightforward and easy to use. And a big thank you to Chelsea for styling my form to look like the rest of my site. This was a massive help!

Antoinette
cinderloop.com

Gronstash

service is awesome.

They are actually super helpful. thank you :)

Netpharmacy

Customer service is second to none, installed the app and required a quick theme update which I could request via in app chat and Superstar Chelsea had me up and running in minutes. Such good service and the app works a treat!

Valiant Fireside

Chelsea and the team have been wonderful. They helped us set up our trade form and are very quick to come back with answering our questions and queries.

Sohopackship

Chelsea and her team provides outstanding support and we highly recommend her team to other Shopify store owners.

Eufloric Healing

Great customer service! They really went out of their way to help me resolve my issue.

Rongeorgejewelers

Great app that allows you to do a lot. Outstanding customer support with very prompt response time. I highly recommend this app.

September 30, 2019

Thank you!

Shibuiuktrade

Working great so far and perfect for what I need :o)