Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Tackma

The customer service representatives at Data Export have been so helpful and very responsive! I would highly recommend using Data Export for all your reporting needs. The app comes with a handful of useful pre-built reports. And if you'd need a report that isn't readily available, the support team is very quick to create a custom report and answer any and all questions you may have!

Trendingvip

Good Support, Recommended
A lot Template can customize and ask support do for u

Brs1

Absolutely the best app I could think of for making reports. I have had so many frustrating moments with Shopify's custom reports because you can't add all their fields to reports. With Data Export you can select all fields you want to your report and with such an easy way. I have had also super fast and good customer service when I needed help. All my requests are done. And now when I know how advanced this app is, the imagination is the limit anymore. Using product tags and custom scripts in Data Export will give all you need when making reports for accounting or what ever from your store. Thanks!

Subliminalprojects

Great customer service. Easy to set up and use. Questions are answered immediately in real time. I love that I can customize the report myself. Would like to be able to merge two stores together in one report but that is a limitation set by Shopify.

Liquor Mart

This is a great app, perfectly designed and amazing customer service. They are very helpful and very prompt in responding to any requests. It is doing exactly what we needed it to do. We were looking to go with Multichannelworks which was more expensive and complicated I am glad we were referred to Data Export and very happy with it. Money well spent 5/5

Satechi

Support is amazing. They help me to set up Advance Google Product Feed, that supports variation. I have even offered extra payment for their hard work, which they didn't take it. I think Data Export , should be must have Shopify Plus App.

Obeygiant

Data Export is exactly what we were looking for. Love that we can customize the report ourselves and make easy changes if we need to. There is always someone available in the chat for questions and resolutions in real time. We are on the basic plan because we only need one report. We don't have to pay extra for what we don't need. Highly recommended!

Store Loandepot

Amazing Product, John was beyond helpful as it was the best customer service I have ever experienced. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Foodhini

I've had great experiences with this app so far. You get by far the most functionality for the price -- more ability to customize on your own, more fields to choose from, more templates, pivot tables, filters -- plus the support team is really great. They're really responsive and will do quite a bit of customization included in the price. And they're available to answer questions at any time.

Newcotest1

Daniel, Eby and team are awesome, responsive and great to work with for custom report requests. We are working with them to get item costs added to a product detail report for (eventual) upload into Quickbooks Pro desktop. Well worth the money. They are definitely part of our team!