Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Baltic Athletics

I use this app to export my orders to excel as I manually order the items and used to retype all my orders into excel. The customer service is fantastic and they worked with me with many revisions to get all the parts of my report looking like I want. Highly recommended.

Beckett Simonon

I'd give it 6 stars! Excellent app and even better customer support. I've tried other exporting apps and this is by far the best.

Spice Village

Location Germany

Its a great app with really good customer service. Tried a few report apps but this is hands down the best for a small business.

Powerbx

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Data Export helped me consolidate multiple product variants that share SKUs into an simple Sales by SKU report. Would recommend.

The Chimp Store

The team behind this app are fantastic. We would fully recommend them for all your reporting needs. They are always extremely helpful and no task is too small.

Yoga Health Store

Time spent using app About 3 years

I needed the app to only create a .csv file for certain products (not all) as I have different sources for my products and only needed for a select product list. Daniel of support created just want I needed and went the "extra mile" to make sure it was doing exactly what I needed him to "tweak it" due to my special requirements. The reports are great but the Support is even better. I am very happy with this app and highly recommend it.

Elrene Home Fashions

Excellent support and great app. Fits exactly what I needed and the auto report generation is a great feature.

Original Grain

This app works like charm! I've also received a superb customer service, they're pretty quick to attend your inquiries and they even work more than I expected in order to help me generating reports.

JINEN

Needed to export product info of 400 products including variants, to a product feed. Works amazing! Great for affiliate programs

MisterMancave

This is hands down one of the best data exporting tools and i have asked them to do some custom reports and they got it done same day. Some of the best support I have seen for a 3rd party app.