Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Estore Automate
January 12, 2021

The app does exactly what it should do in a smooth way. Customization at its finest and the support (thank you David) is beyond any expectation. Couldn't recommend it enough.

mascherine.it
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 12, 2021

I needed to be able to export sales data into a spreadsheet for analysis. I didn't exactly the report I needed, so via chat I was able to ask Dominic for the report. He set it up and scheduled it for me, no problem. After looking at it I wanted to add some things, so I was able to easily edit the report, add what I wanted, and even get it sent directly to my Google Drive. Love it!

Coachella Glassworks
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
January 12, 2021

Got the reports I needed in no time and without a hassle. The Data Export Reports app works very well.

SassyLAB
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 11, 2021

I used this app to create a custom payment report that Shopify doesn't handle natively. The customer support with Data Exports Reports is fantastic!

Exit Planning Institute
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 11, 2021

Great, versatile app for back end reporting. I'm writing this for the customer service aspect of the app in particular. Any time I have had a hard time formulating a report or had any questions they are always on the ball and resolve it immediately. Would highly recommend!

December Thieves