Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

4x4 Down Under

Location Australia

A great app with great support at a great price! Whether you need a basic report, or something really complex, Data Export can do it. And if you can't figure it out, the team behind the app will do it for you. 10/10!

etoostore.com

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great APP, I contacted the customer service due to some issue, the guys provided me the most satisfactory service, high recommended!

The Whosoevers

Data Export is Awesome!!! They went the extra mile to help us to get the needed reports. So glad I tried them as I tried many other App's but could not find what I was looking for and the level service that Data Export showed us was beyond helpful for us.

Motion Guidance

Data Export has excellent support! I have been happy with the app, and using it to start auto-fulfillment for my business. THanks!

ekoWorxStore

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is the best app available for Shopify by far! We can run any report we can possibly imagine, and their team build it for you! I'm actually gobsmacked by just how good they are. Game changing for our business!!!!

Cactus Chic Boutique

Dominic helped me so much, he was so sweet and very informative. I love this app already! I will continue to use it.

IVY & OAK

Location Germany

We are using data export both for human reports as well as for integrated data selection for further processing. It really helps us going forward and get the right data out of shopify. The support is super fast and helpful.

Great app!

Drink Fizzique

I used this app to help create a better payout report that showed the items sold relative to the payouts...it's a custom report they created for me and works well.

Nia Skincare

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help me do a couple of complex data exports, one for a large sale that had multiple stakeholders, and different type of data requested, and another for sales tax, which had about 50 columns that had to be customized.
I highly recommend, as they keep plugging away, until the export is correct, which is really valuable.

Best Dealz

Awesome app for exporting different reports.
I needed this functionality in order to export my order properties.

Reuben from the support team was very helpful.
Highly recommended.