Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Buylor

Location Philippines

Very Powerful Apps and support team!!
They can help me custom any report that I want to export.

Dgn Kilters

This app is awesome and the support has been absolutely first class. We needed more visibility on the operations and results of our organization - this app delivered!

You will not be disappointed and will wonder how you managed without it.

Keep up the great work.

Cureuv

Great reports and great staff!

Shop Tbs

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Really great support! They were able to set up custom reports across all of our Shopify stores right away and explained very clearly how to use the application. Highly recommend this application!

Guitarvine

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service is very fast in responding to help resolving my issues.. Truly professional... The tool is very helpful in generating the report that I wanted, cutting hundred of hours of my manual work.. I can truly say, BIG THANKS!!

Shop Sps

Time spent using app About 4 years

We have worked extensively with the Data Export app and have never had 1 issue that was not resolved in a timely manner. As our products, variants and customizations have evolved, our reporting needs have grown. Any time we have requested additional data to be included, we have received a quick response and turnaround. We have been very impressed with this app and the level of service it has provided.

Beauty Zollo

Great Support! They help me set up everything as soon as I installed the App. Work like a charm!

Shawbury Vintners

This is an incredibly sophisticated Data Export App just miles ahead of anything else I tested. We have used it to build a complex Commission Calculator using a number of rigidly defined rules all driven by Sales from the Shopify POS.
It's quite daunting to use oneself (due to the fact it can do so much) but support has been incredible. I defined what we required and the Team have created the data report for us, programming various conditions to make the calculations work depending on Order Tags, Staff ID, Payment Status etc.. I didn't expect the level of service I've received or grasp how smart the App really is.
I'd say there is almost nothing that cannot be exported from your Shopify Store using this App. Not only that, the App can be used to make conditional calculations on your data too.
It's insanely good value for money when I consider what other developers would charge for this work.
If you need some serious business data that goes way beyond what you can do with inbuilt Shopify reports or other Apps definitely give this a go.
I feel like I'm giving away a best kept secret.. this really is amazing!!

Trind 2

Data Export is an excellent App for generating the reports I need for my business in Canada and the US. It should be made standard for all users. The information it can extract is critical for accounting and forecasting purposes.

Frida Hallqvist

Location Denmark

The team behind Data Export reached out to me instantly - and were very kind to help me out quickly with the report I needed for my business. Excellent service :)