Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Scotch Porter

This app has definitely help with average hours for fulfillment and the team provides great assistance.

Mora Market

I used these app to design my own templates reports and it is the Best! Also, amazing customer service!

dishbee

One of the best Apps here. Easy to work with and includes all possible functions you might need. But the best part is their excellent support. It's quick, professional and they will do for you way more than what you pay for. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

NeuYear.net

--- UPDATE 10/7/20
Actually, I asked them to do something very simple. I simply want to reverse order the report by the date. Support said they would have to do that for me. Great. I assumed it would take 5 minutes. After realizing oh, they didn't do it yet, he said it would be 3 hours. Meh, okay, makes sense. Even tho it's one silly line of SQL, they should just offer that option as part of the app. I finally get an email *the next day* saying it's done. I test it and the report is indeed sorted descending, BUT THE DATA IS ALL WRONG! This really pisses me off. This is the smallest, simplest thing I'm asking (from my perspective, I understand I am biased), and they take a day to do it, then mess up my report so now I have to recreate it. This really pisses me off. But, on the plus side the support chat is very responsive! --- Old review from 10/6/20
I used this to send sales reports to my partners. It was a bit tricky to figure out, and it still is, BUT the support was SUPER RESPONSIVE and helpful! It's been years since I touched the app, but the reports have been very reliable and well worth it! I was just adding a new report (after years), and I was having trouble with a new feature, and the chat support WAS SUPER QUICK AND SOLVED MY PROBLEM QUICKLY! Excellent! I'm going to start making more reports for myself. Great app, great price (I think I pay $15 a month, I started early w/ them, they may have changed their price by now, IDK)

Mom it KeTo Go

Wow, have to say I am impressed with this App and the customer Service. Dominic was really helpful, I was asking him how do I create a product report and he just went and created one for me. I upgraded my shopify to have access to better reports. I can get them all right here at Data Export. This is the App to go for if you want better insight on your store

CultureFly

Great customer service! They created a report for me and will help me integrate all my 7 sites so that i can run 1 report instead of 7!

anatraders

Solve my problems. Perfect reports and perfect customer service. highly recommend this app if u need easy reports.

Chronicle Books Wholesale

super easy and helpful app to report data out of shopify. Also, their online chat/help has been great. Thanks

Maskscara

I downloaded this app to help me understand what areas my customers live in. The online chat support is excellent and they created the report I wanted quickly with no hassle. This app is a good value and I would recommend it to users who need an easy way to get data out of their site.

Kudetà

Great app! It is absolutely a must-to-have to understand all the numbers of your store. Customer care is great, you can ask them for anything (because some reports are complicated to make) and they will help you.