Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Ellus & Krue

We are using Data Export to Export Data :-) Specifically, to send daily reports in CSV format to users with shopify order data filtered for specific order parameters. This data is the imported into a mail merge for printing. Support was fantastic in helping us achieve our objective. Thank you David for your support and patience. Highly recommended!

Naturacig

This application is essential to have all the information necessary for accounting. The support is very responsive.

Glassy Eyewear

You can customize any possible combination you want with this app. For our website, we have 3 main collections - So we organized the report so that it would email us every morning of how many units we sold in each collection of the day before. The customer service team helped us get it figured out and it is working great. Highly recommend.

Caddis

Excellent app and very helpful support that is accessible through live chat! David helped customize a report for me while we were on chat. It does exactly what it supposed to do. Highly recommended.

United Mettle

I use this app for custom reporting for my retail business. Shopify's limitation on locations limits my ability to track sales, etc at all 9 locations. Using the "device_id" field from the API as a proxy for location I can do everything I need. The support is FANTASTIC!!! besides standard canned reports they will create custom reports for you on the spot! it's been great!

CraftedLoot Boutique

Great app! Dominic made the report exactly how we needed it in a way that is easy to read and we are able to modify it at a later date.

TherapieWelt.de

The app is great and the support is outstanding! Every time I had a question Jaba helped me right away. Thanks again! Saved me a lot of time.

Pizzini Wines

These guys have an amazing app which you can customise to your hears content. The support is A1, easy to deal with and nothing seems to be too hard

giftgivingallwrappedup

Great app, we now use this across seven shopify sites. The help team are great, they created the initial reports and added them to each store as we needed them.

Things Remembered

Great app, we now use this on 7 of our stores. Help team are great, they wrote the initial reports for me and applied them as we added sites.