Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Mark Lee Fish Farm

Excellent app with great customer service. Allows reporting in order for us to pack goods for shipment. If you're unsure how to create the report, the customer service team can customise the report for you. Love the live chat system as it makes getting in contact with the customer support that much easier!

IKON STYLE

This App seems to be the App I was looking for. It has a Gdrive export feature. But the important part of this app is the support. Nothing is more important than a support who knoes what he does! Jack did a great Job for me.

Taste One

Would give it six stars if we could, thanks to the support of the developer. He put together a really specific report format that we needed, and we now receive it via email every morning with exactly the info we need for our particular store. Thank you for doing what all the other reporting apps simply couldn't do, and for the top-notch support.

BodyGym Fitness

This tool is very robust and was exactly what I was looking for to pull data. I was really surprised by all that it could do and all the features that it has! On top of that it is really intuitive to use and the customer support was stellar anytime I had a question. Highly recommend!

KANSO

Data Export's customer support is next level. Jack did a fantastic job helping me create the report I needed. A+++

Also, the app functionality is what I've been looking for since Shopify doesn't allow me to pull specific reports I need.

Faith Treats

Oh my goodness, this App comes with the best customer support I have ever seen in my life!! I have the exact report I wanted and it's all thanks to the folks behind that app who helped me for free. I tried about 5 other reporting apps before landing on this one. Each of the others was super hard to figure out and I did not get nearly the same level of support I have here. Thank you Data Export team!!

inkBOOK Polska

Data Export has just saved us lots of daily work related with merging data between Shopify and our ERP.
In case of any trouble with setting up, outstanding support team is always ready to assist instantly. Great work. Keep it up.

VlogStore.ro

Whit the help of support team i found very quickly what kind of report i need. It's a good app. Thanks!

bella bliss

Data Export has been super helpful with customized reports. I would recommend it to anyone need a little more detailed report than the ones you can find from shopify.

Clapham Fresh

This is probably the most useful app that we have. It's also the app we use the most. We have sales reports that are run at the end of each day and automatically emailed to key people and we also have reports on key inventory. The support provided is second to now and someone seems always on hand to help. The support team have even tweaked reports for us! Wish all other app vendors were this responsive. If you need data out of Shopify and you need it done easily and quickly, this is the app for you.