Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

QULAXITY XVI

Very good app and support! They helped us with creating our custom reports and exports. The app fits all our needs.

mrpishook

Great app! Exactly what I needed and great support. I think it would be great to add pdf format for export as well.

4x4 Down Under

A great app with great support at a great price! Whether you need a basic report, or something really complex, Data Export can do it. And if you can't figure it out, the team behind the app will do it for you. 10/10!

etoostore.com

Great APP, I contacted the customer service due to some issue, the guys provided me the most satisfactory service, high recommended!

The Whosoevers

Data Export is Awesome!!! They went the extra mile to help us to get the needed reports. So glad I tried them as I tried many other App's but could not find what I was looking for and the level service that Data Export showed us was beyond helpful for us.

Motion Guidance

Data Export has excellent support! I have been happy with the app, and using it to start auto-fulfillment for my business. THanks!

ekoWorxStore

This is the best app available for Shopify by far! We can run any report we can possibly imagine, and their team build it for you! I'm actually gobsmacked by just how good they are. Game changing for our business!!!!

Cactus Chic Boutique

Dominic helped me so much, he was so sweet and very informative. I love this app already! I will continue to use it.

IVY & OAK

We are using data export both for human reports as well as for integrated data selection for further processing. It really helps us going forward and get the right data out of shopify. The support is super fast and helpful.

Great app!

Drink Fizzique

I used this app to help create a better payout report that showed the items sold relative to the payouts...it's a custom report they created for me and works well.