Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

FunTech

Very good support. I needed a report that listed product title, sku, quantity sold and quantity in stock right now for the last 2 months. the app support person set that up for me and it's exactly what i need so we can see if we are out of stock some popular product.

Hippie Pants

Our fulfilment software does not integrate with shopify so we need to generate very specific order reports which are uploaded daily. This app allows us to do that smoothly. It is highly customisable and the support has been very helpful when we've needed to make changes.

CamSoda Gear

Before we even purchased they created reports for us to demonstrate the functionality of the program. Smart guys, supporting users before they even use the application. The output was what i needed and we're going to be supporters. Thank You!

Vivoo Natural Living

Lots of options, everything you need I think. And the IMMEDIATE support is just great! Thanks guys! :)

The Chicken Outfitter

great support, helped me with a custom report via chat quickly to help me with tracking. very responsive and helpful team.

tailgatenj

I have been looking for a way to aggregate inventory. For example, the t-shirts we sell may have different designs printed on them, but they are the same base product for the same color and size. So I wanted to create an aggregate inventory for that purpose. After looked for this feature in many apps, I thought giving Data Export a try because rich reporting functionality and the flexibility of creating custom reports.

The support staff was super helpful. After I signed up for the product, he immediately jumped in the to create the report. He spent hours with me to fine tune the report to meet my needs.

Thank you very much!

BEAUTY BEANS™

very very helpful!
The support is very fast and is for no effort too bad I can only recommend.

Very good for people who want to save time with excel

Open 925

This is a great app for creating and running scheduled reports. Amazing customer service, very knowledgeable and help full.

Elevé Cosmetics

Excellent customer service. Reuben created a custom report for our inventory needs in under 5 minutes!

Anderson's

Every time the support folks patiently pull me through. The app is great but support is what really shines.