Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Store It! Cabinet Caddy

We've been using Data Export for a couple months now, and the customer service has been excellent! They helped customize a very specific report that our distributors were requesting. Everything is working as it should, and we're very pleased with how it's performing.

schmuckparadies24

i like it, beautiful support and beautiful costum columns for excel/csv. just ask support they make what u want with Pictuture export ;)

Kinetic Society LLC

Such a powerful and effective tool to use! We have been using Data Export for quite some time now and they have been a go-to tool for us to use. On top of that their customer service is prompt, caring, and intuitive.

Animals Asia Shop Europe

Best the reporting APPS so far in my life.
AND Best experiences for Tech Supporting for all kinds.

You will never regret to buy this APP, HIGHLY Recommended.

I have 5 domains bought this app so far. How amazing experiences to work with CS supporting to field by field to amend the report I want, great Job, not only CS, I think the whole company did the great job.

Lovimals

Great app! If you are trying to export really complex data then it can be tough to get the exact data you need, but the app is backed up by a great support team who are always more than happy to amend your report to ensure you are getting the data you need.

Anthos Crafts

I definately recommend this app. It is very user friendly and has endless possibilities. The support is super and very quick. They set up your reports for free.

NowPup

Support is super helpful. and UI is good too. Thank you for helping me set up these .csv files. i'd rate this app 6 stars if i could. thanks.

Kolorya

Thank you to Data Export Team! They customized a tracking number report on my Shopify Store to give us important data and allows our team to take the right decisions. I totally recommend this app!

The Foggy Dog

This helps solve my Shopify reporting issues (if you're not in the most expensive plan, there is very limited reporting!). Not only is the off-the-shelf reporting very comprehensive and intuitive, but I needed extra information in my report and the customer service team delivered a custom reusable report in under an hour. Amazing!

linenbundle

The app has endless possibilities when aligned with the fantastic support team. There is nothing these guys can't do as far as bespoke reports go. We had a bit of an unorthodox request with our reporting but Heaven (Our support guru) was so helpful & really made this app worth its weight in gold!

Can't recommend it enough.