Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Shoplowvision

App does everything it says it does and more! 5 stars to the app, and 5 stars to the customer service team that help me set up the app for an unconventional purpose!

Cheri Women

App does exactly what it says it does and can be configured to handle basically any reporting you need. Why that get 5 stars is because of their customer service. They'll configure and install everything for you and make sure it's exactly how you want it. Good job guys.

Saramonic

I have never worked with a company that is willing to spend so much time to help me get things right. They are patient, understanding, and will do everything in their power to help you understand the app, how to make it work, and get it to do things you never knew were possible from a reporting level. We use this app as a key component of our business now and it's worth every penny we spend on it.

Therapiedecken

Awesome app and very patient support! Very happy about using the app. Saved us a lot of time. Thanks again!

Salonsupplies

Great app, really useful to access accurate data easily.

Also great people to work with always quick and efficient to answer any requests and questions

Drleaf

I needed a new report, I was able to provide what I needed and it was produced for me very quickly, which I was thankful. Great app, great support!
Thanks!

Wavestore Secure

This plugin is perfect, it extracts data in an advanced way and allows a great customization. The customer support is very helpful and creates personalized reports if you are not able to do them. TOP!

Testbrnbench

I've been running this app on 2 stores for the past 15 months and these guys have been there along they way with advice, code and assistance when required.
This has removed the need for mass export, macro changes to files and file transfers to servers...its fantastic.
If you're thinking it might help you...it will.
Reach out to these guys and you'll find one of the greatest support teams I've dealt with in a long time.

Praktiko De

Great tool but especially great team to answer and program whatever you need !

Hyggebands

This app has been great and saved me a lot of time. Sometimes we require information not found on Shopify and these guys will do their best to find a solution.

It has saved me lots of time, would recommend!