Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Stitch Golf 2

Data Export is a great app with a lot of advanced tools to achieve the reports that you need. The support is superb and always helpful. Really great service.

Ausgiftshop

greatest services, the report is greater useful to our fresh fruit gift business!

Wishtasy

This app allows you to create reports with an infinite possibility of data, variables, conditions and aggregate data. It's incredible!
The support guys are very proffessional and patient.
I'm happy and I recommend it to all those who need to full automate their store.

Getcarbonklean

This app is an insanely good value. The app itself is simple, rock-solid, and comprehensive. But the best part by far is they create custom reports for you. All you have to do is tell them what you want, and they do it. It's like you wake up one day and find that a top-notch analytics department has magically appeared and can't wait to implement your every whim. Unbelievable.

Bullzerk

Excellent app with great follow through and attention to detail. They worked with us to create weekly and monthly reports that are providing us great information and saving a lot of time. Tremendous value for the money.

White Oak Fresh 2 U

Excellent customer care and attention to needs! The data export tool is able to pull anything I've needed from Shopify and having their customer support accessible is useful in managing the data in the required format I needed.

They get the job done effectively, it takes some communication but they always work to tailor the report to what is required.

Bella Luna South Africa

Excellent service - will create whatever you want..

Worlddrop

The best application I've used. The support team immediately produced all the settings specifically for me

Hilbilby

Really simple, not over-engineered and great service [real time help] for creation & support of custom reports.

Very pleased with my choice!!!

Break Time Nautical

I needed an app to calculate the total value of my stock based on price, and Shopify does not do that. This app is great! I had no idea how to create the report I needed, but seconds after I installed the app I was contacted on chat by customer support and they custom made the report for me within minutes. Now all I have to do is run the report whenever I need it. Thank you, Vincent, for all the help! I totally recommend this app!!!