Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Amr Fashion

the support is very helpfull,
they create for You all report You need!!
simply, smartly, and cheap

Brandmrkt Outlet

Love the app! And also the support is awesome, if you need anything that´s not in "standard" they will develop for you in no time!

Advah Designs

Love this app, very helpful with responsive and quick customer service. Thanks!

Valhalla Vigor

Support is awesome and they will help you create reports just the way you need or want them! This is so worth it and I really recommend it. Saved us a lot of hassle.

Headlines Spirit Shop

Got fast technical support to get my first report going. The response was fast and in no time, I was analyzing data.

Bigtruck Brand

This App is a lifesaver. I have struggled with the shopify payout reports for years and always had a difficult time knowing which orders had gift certificates applied, what orders were paid via paypal, cash, etc.

Data Export is so helpful and now I get a report to my inbox every day detailing exactly how each transaction's payment was processed.

The support is awesome too and very quick to respond. I'd definitely recommend this app.

Ecocentric Mom

Awesome app and great service. This app has saved me hours of manual work!

Hyv Apparel

Phenomenal app. Was able to generate a report for us that Shopify themselves told us we would not be able to make. Give these guys your money. They truly deserve it!

Ucbstore Com

Brilliant app, period. Best use is being able to chat with a human who will create a report for you, save it to your store for future use.
If you have reporting needs, this is IT.

Friends Of Peter Rabbit

Brilliant app, great chat support, quick efficient and friendly, resolved our pap pal reconciliation issues. I would highly recommend this app.