Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

2fold Print Supplies

Easy to use but very in-depth reporting.

Jimshoreuk

Excellent, solved our pay-pal reconciliation issues, created the report for me across 5 sites. Super quick service. Would absolutely recommend this app. :)

Tonic Bikini

Great app and extraordinary know-how and support of the supporting team. I was able to implement an automized new order report that directly goes to my fulfillment partner's ftp, so that it all goes automized. Great help, Daniel. Thank you so much!

Shieldtechcompany

Amazing App. The support is absolutely fantastic. Vincent stayed with me for hours on end to help me perfect it, and I had to do nothing except tell him exactly what I want. I know there are other options out there, however I am just going to keep this app solely because the customer service is fantastic. Vincent is absolutely the best and I could not say enough good words.

Clocksavant

This is a very flexible app that allows you to easily export customized reports and data export files in a time-saving fashion. Grappling with data extracted from Shopify and generating reports can take a huge amount of time if you don't have this app. With this app and a few clicks of your mouse spent choosing the options you are after, you can get exactly the report you need versus spending time trying to sift-through, reformat and transform data you extract directly from Shopify. For us, we have a need for reports that are human readable and we also extract data from Shopify that we import into our own software outside of Shopify. This app is very useful for both purposes. The support is fantastic. We had a need to export data that currently wasn't supported. We used the message function in the app to let the developer know and in less than 24 hours, they implemented that feature for us.

Fogged Out Vapes

These people care about their customers and getting their reports right! Within 24 hours of installing this app, John set up a custom report for me for exactly what I needed. Highly recommend this app if you need data exports!

Coolfeliz

Great team behind this app. Helped us a lot with customised reports and saved us so much time replacing our manual reports with their automated reports.

Totally recommended!

Morfars

Really great app that not only solved our need - but inspires us to do more!
Awesome support!!

Koraled

These guys are rockstars and this app is a lifesaver! This app has made my life so much easier. The support they offer is amazing!

Proactiva Open Arms

Fantastic customer service and great plugin. Easy to adapt, had more possibilities and personalization than other options we have tried.

Solved us a lot of problems :)