Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Collier Customisable En Arabe

Great app and awesome support! Needed help at every time and chat support was right there to help.

Cdmaphone

This is really very nice app which solve all your problems for any kind of MIS which you required. Moreover, Support team is proactively resolve all your queries.

Andy Crazychef

Good value for money application and great customer service.
I was trying to make a product feed but I had few issues.
They solved all of them fast and efficient.

Fright Rags

Great app and awesome support! Needed help on a saturday afternoon and chat support was right there to help.

Shoplowvision

App does everything it says it does and more! 5 stars to the app, and 5 stars to the customer service team that help me set up the app for an unconventional purpose!

Cheri Women

App does exactly what it says it does and can be configured to handle basically any reporting you need. Why that get 5 stars is because of their customer service. They'll configure and install everything for you and make sure it's exactly how you want it. Good job guys.

Saramonic

I have never worked with a company that is willing to spend so much time to help me get things right. They are patient, understanding, and will do everything in their power to help you understand the app, how to make it work, and get it to do things you never knew were possible from a reporting level. We use this app as a key component of our business now and it's worth every penny we spend on it.

Therapiedecken

Awesome app and very patient support! Very happy about using the app. Saved us a lot of time. Thanks again!

Salonsupplies

Great app, really useful to access accurate data easily.

Also great people to work with always quick and efficient to answer any requests and questions

Drleaf

I needed a new report, I was able to provide what I needed and it was produced for me very quickly, which I was thankful. Great app, great support!
Thanks!