Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

The Bonnet Company

Great customer service!!!
This is a good App to automatically download order transactions to my ftp site, but what I am most impressed is their customer service.
They will go out of their ways to help you create custom reports and follow up until everything is good.
Great job!

Maku Life

Works as expected, all report variations you can think of, and great support to help you with anything (or generate custom reports). Highly recommended!

Jungleoutlet

Support was very helpful.
Excellent app.

If you need help understanding or setting up a report email support - they were very very helpful.

Shopreviews

They are awesome, very good support and good help.

Hamofa Industrial Engines

App support team is very good.
Especially Dominic is very responsible and cool man.
I love him and his responsible and cool service very much.
If you want great Data management app, use this app surely. Then you are very good.
I want to give Dominic and App support team 1000000000000000000 stars.

Buda Juice Wholesale

Fantastic experience...we use this app for both of our sites and every time I run into an issue creating a custom report they are quick to respond and help. It is amazing to find such a responsive team to work with. Above all the app allows us to get to the data we need to run our business more efficiently...cannot recommend Data Export enough!

Wholesale Accessory Market

It's refreshing to deal with a company that gets things done quickly and correctly! Thanks Daniel for building a custom report for me that 2 other companies couldn't get done. Awesome App!

Bqn Local

I downloaded the app today and it's already saved me hours and hours of time. I hadn't even watched the how-to videos yet and Dominic offered to help me via the support chat window. In about 5 minutes, Dominic helped me create the report I needed and uploaded it into my account. The app itself is super user-friendly.

Www Buyly It

I'm no long time user, but I can surely say that the app is really helpful and user friendly. The real plus is the help center, always ready to solve problems in the best way possible!

Pro Spec

Amazing app and great service.

I've spent a lot of money on devs and other services attempting to set up my Shopify inventory data up in a custom file type and have it exported to FTP (to manage inventory on sites that don't integrate with Shopify).

Nothing has worked as well as this, the price point here is amazing, and I definitely haven't had support this good on any of them either.

Highly regarded and recommended!