Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Wiivv Wearables

I recently subscribed to the free trial for this app in hopes that it'd provide some additional data on PayPal transactions. Very pleased with the available reporting capabilities and options! I used the live chat option to request a specific report and couldn't be more pleased with the results. Mallik was a pleasure to work with!

No Errors Com

Just recently purchased the data export app. Very robust and should be able to provide any type of reporting we need. The chat session with Dominic was very helpful. He built a report for us to our specs within a few minutes for future use and then provided youtube videos to help us further. Would highly recommend.

Ron R.

Wholesale Plush

There are so many useful reports and when I asked if there was a report for something specific to our needs, they created the report for me! Clearly, I'll be a customer of theirs for a long time.

Amr Fashion

the support is very helpfull,
they create for You all report You need!!
simply, smartly, and cheap

Brandmrkt Outlet

Love the app! And also the support is awesome, if you need anything that´s not in "standard" they will develop for you in no time!

Advah Designs

Love this app, very helpful with responsive and quick customer service. Thanks!

Valhalla Vigor

Support is awesome and they will help you create reports just the way you need or want them! This is so worth it and I really recommend it. Saved us a lot of hassle.

Headlines Spirit Shop

Got fast technical support to get my first report going. The response was fast and in no time, I was analyzing data.

Bigtruck Brand

This App is a lifesaver. I have struggled with the shopify payout reports for years and always had a difficult time knowing which orders had gift certificates applied, what orders were paid via paypal, cash, etc.

Data Export is so helpful and now I get a report to my inbox every day detailing exactly how each transaction's payment was processed.

The support is awesome too and very quick to respond. I'd definitely recommend this app.

Ecocentric Mom

Awesome app and great service. This app has saved me hours of manual work!