WhatsApp Chat Customer Service

Helpdesk CRM for WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Email, Live Chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
DelightChat omnichannel whatsapp customer service inbox

Delicut

Excellent platform if you are looking to have all your customer communications in one place - works great with whatsapp, FB, instagram DM, emails etc., Set up and integration is so simple and support team is very helpful.

January 14, 2022

Thank you Delicut team, it means a lot to us.
We look forward to serving you even better and watching you grow.

Cheers!
Devina (Product @DelightChat)

Skillmatics

Perhaps the best onboarding I have experienced so far, this is one product that is truly built customer first. App is so far working well for our needs.

January 11, 2022

Thank you Skillmatics team for your kind words! We couldn't have asked a better way to kickstart the new year :)
We will strive to continuously deliver delight to you and watch you grow.

Regards,
DelightChat team

DAANA

We decided to switch our Customer Service platform due to a complicated pricing system (which resulted expensively) and somewhat lack of integration possibilities between our Shopify store and Whatsapp Business. I came across the website of DelightChat and the creators sounded familiar to me. Turns out I'm already using a similar Whatsapp application of theirs in all my stores. As I'm writing this review, we finally finished integrating all support Channels (E-mail, FB/IG, Whatsapp, Shopify stores) which took us a couple of days to do carefully. A summary of what I like about DelightChat so far: - E-commerce orientated, it shows up customers/order details and can send templates using the dynamic variables of the Shopify Data (Name, OrderID, tracking URL, etc.)
- With the integration of our Support Emails, we finally have a one-stop Customer Support platform. For me as a store owner, this simplifies the overview of all tickets and enables us to better guide our support staff.
- Fair and foremost SIMPLE pricing, also really important from my perspective :) - After the initial onboarding call, we directly created a Whatsapp Group and since then I had 24/7 support with the DC Team for integrations and all other questions. - They are open to feedback and looking for active cooperation in the platform development. When I addressed some improvements on User Experience (from my perspective), we directly organized a call and I will receive an update on this matter after their next team meeting. This gives me confidence that if our company needs some additional features, DC is there to support and fulfill this need. All the best and success for the team DelightChat

Dear Daana team,

There is nothing more rewarding for a team than to deliver value to its users and get acknowledged for the same. Thank you for being such a crucial part of DelightChat and helping us improve along the way. We promise we will continue to do our best to delight you even in the future.

Cheers for more mutual growth!
DelightChat team

Wisdom of the Womb

Baz from Delight Chat used this to help me with questions I asked and resolved them through chat on Delight Chat Support Chat.

January 11, 2022

It has been my pleasure to interact and work with a mission-driven team as the Wisdom of the Womb's. Thank you for sharing your appreciation, it means a lot to me. I look forward to continue working closely in future as well!

Warm regards,
Baz (Partnerships @DelightChat)

No Nasties

We started using DelightChat earlier this year and as the main user in the company, I can say it has helped streamline my job in customer delight. The app features some nifty tools and the merchant support is always on point. It's good having a one stop solution to all our outreach needs.

Hey NoNasties team,

Woah! You just made our day. Getting a public appreciation from a brand that thinks big and aspires to make clothing planet-friendly is a treat.

We look forward to continue delighting you in future as well. Once again, a big thank you for placing your trust in us, really means a lot!

Cheers to more awesomeness.
- DelightChat team

Smarter Pet Supplies

Absolutely love it! Customer support tasks now can be done quickly and easily with quick reply template and automated reply. We are now able to respond quicker and give a better customer support experience to our customers. I kid you not, give it a shot and you'll thank me later.

December 19, 2021

It has been an absolute joy and honour working with you all, SmarterPetSupplies Team. Thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. We are determined to continue delighting you and watch you grow!

Cheers,
Devina (Product Manager @DelightChat)

DarBeauty

We loved it helped us a lot. We can reply to all your customers in one place, respond to the customer's comments too and the best thing which is magnificent is the automation rules that auto-response to your customers depending on their order status.

December 14, 2021

Big thanks team DarBeauty for your appreciation. We're soo glad you're finding value in DelightChat.

We built automation rules with care and I'm sure you would enjoy using these features too - quick replies and auto-assignment of tickets based on different conditions.

Cheers to more growth and happy customers :)
Devina,

FixOEM: Refaccionaria Celular

Amazing app! Lets me control all my comunications in 1 PLACE! PLus its safes time with automated responses that save on agents and speeds up the answer time for clients.

December 9, 2021

Thank you fixoem.com team, it's such a delight to hear words of praise from you!

We're happy you found Automation valuable. We highly recommend you also try help-centre articles through the self-serve widget on your website. This way your customers can find responses to common FAQs all by themselves :)

All the best!
Devina

Studio by TCS

One of the best customer support apps I have ever found. They are upgrading their system frequently and their team is quick in response. Would definitely recommend this app to any business who is looking for helpdesk solution

December 9, 2021

We're so happy to support the growth of studiobytcs.com. Thank you placing your trust in us and for sharing the review. Upwards and onwards :)

Cheers,
Devina (Product Manager @DelightChat)

Refined Living

This app is fantastic and the team is very committed to ensuring every store owner has a pleasurable experience. I am talking about requesting a feature at 9am this morning (Which most apps/companies say we will add it to our list and never do it) Not DelightChat! They had this feature implemented on the same day. Really awesome and the app itself is just great.

November 18, 2021

Hi James,

Yay! Thank you for the wonderful words. It gives us a deep sense of joy when even the new users like you derive value out of DelightChat.

It is also reassuring that we are headed in the right direction by keeping the customer-experience first. Thank you once again for sharing the feature request and helping us serve you better.

Devina