WhatsApp Marketing + Helpdesk

Manage Customer Service on WhatsApp, send Marketing Broadcasts

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
DelightChat omnichannel whatsapp customer service inbox

Rasvihar • Jewellery for life

Location India

DelightChat is a must have tool if you have a Shopify store. To handle WhatsApp and all other support channels in one clean, highly automated tool is a head start. So far the support has been excellent. Highly recommend!

Kitu Kali Africa

Location Kenya

Great app for whatsapp ticketing support as well as WhatsApp campaigns. Gives us a great ROI using WhatsApp as an outreach tool. Also, the DelightChat team are always very responsive and willing to help whenever there is an issue. Highly recommend.

Branny

Location Pakistan

I have been using Delight Chat on two of my Shopify stores for several months now. The service has been spectacular. I have used other whatsapp based API apps, but I can safely say that delight has the best features.

Mint & Oak

Location India

Amazing app, has made communication with customer so seamless. Great way to target existing customer. A special shout out to the team who is always ready to help.

LEAP LOVES GREEN

Location Kuwait

DelightChat has been a game-changer for our store. It's helped boost abandoned cart conversions while also enhancing our quality of customer service. They have a stellar support team that is always a text away and very responsive.

Fitspace

Location India

Best app for managing all my business chats and order automations of my shopify orders. Customer support for this app is really helpful so that I dont face any issue while using the app.

Balai

Location Brazil

Lack of commitment and professionalism. They do not meet deadlines or provide information regarding the integration process honestly.

November 24, 2022

Hi Felipe,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We should have communicated better in this regard.

We have already contacted you on the support group to help you with the setup and are awaiting your response, we are eager for another chance to work with your brand and provide you with the experience we strive for.

We would also want to take this opportunity to set the right expectations regarding the response time. Please note we are a small support team supporting 400+ brands worldwide. And hence expecting instantaneous responses from us at all times is an unrealistic expectation which we would not be able to satisfy. We have a strong support team with fast responses and a 24 hour SLA which we always provide, including to your brand.

Wishing you the best and hopefully we have another opportunity to serve you.

Kind regards,
DelightChat Team

PAYAL KHANDWALA™

Location India

The DelightChat team were super helpful and patient in getting us on-boarded. The app itself has saved us numerous hours in follow-ups and reach outs. It's hard to fault them or their product. Highly recommended.

MiniNuts expertos en coches y sillas de auto para bebé

Location Chile

Después de mucho buscar alternativas para gestionar todas nuestras cuentas de contactos de nuestros clientes (RRSS, Email, Whatsapp, Tienda web, entre otros)… encontramos la gran plataforma DelightChat. Estamos muy satisfechos con los resultados obtenidos, por sobre todo la ayuda que nos ha brindado para potenciar al máximo los canales de contacto, además de, el apoyo constante que nos brindan ... recomendados al 100000%

Tienda Cresso, hay algo para ti

Location Chile

Great App! I can receive messages from Facebook and Instagram customers of the 7 brands in a single app, in addition to Whats app and mail from the web store. It helps me to organize myself and to refer the questions of the clients to the people in charge within the company.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8