WhatsApp Helpdesk + Marketing

Customer Service CRM: WhatsApp, IG, FB, Email, Live Chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
DelightChat omnichannel whatsapp customer service inbox

Charley Boutique

I've been using this for three months and it is excellent to manage customer emails. It keeps all correspondence together, integrates seamlessly with gmail, Shopify, facebook. A great user-defined tag management environment that is also colour coded, clear intuitive screen, customer Shopify data shown and fully accessible right there on the screen. Very handy and definitely increases my customer service.

November 8, 2021

Hi Murray, it's been such a pleasure collaborating with you and your beautiful brand 'Charley Boutique'.

Thank you for your kind words, and look forward to delighting you even more in the future!

EL THE COOK®

App is very good, can see customer history and chat is supportive. Highly Recommend this app for whatsapp

November 8, 2021

Hi Aparna, thank you for placing your trust in DelightChat. We look forward to serving you and the EltheCook team better in the future!

RugWeave

This is app has a good interface. I've faced difficulties with other apps and have found this to be the best out of them.

November 2, 2021

Thank you RugWeave team for trusting us! We hope to continue delighting you and your customers.

Cinnamon Closet

We were looking for more advanced and easy-to-use customer engagement platform. DelightChat was a good choice and if anyone is looking for Omnichannel solution, I highly recommend it!

November 2, 2021

You just made our day! Thank you for your love, we hope to continue adding value to your team.

Untung

Needed an app to see all my user queries from social media and emails at one place. Delight chat does exactly that and also has a seamless integration with shopify. Thanks to Baz for helping me set it up with ease.

Boost™

Better than Zendesk and Freshdesk. I've used all those and Delight is more intuitive and simple to use.
Recommended!

Stuffcool

Been using this app for over a month now, really like the fact that everything is in one window. from Order information (majorly for WISMO queries) to product links/images (for conversational commerce), its reduced our reply time and effort significantly. With Instagram DM's integration done last month, its really become a one place solution to engage and help our customers.

Soeur Co

There is only an android app so I cannot review that. There are some bugs. I tried connecting social media channels and it says they've successfully connected. However, when I sent a test message to our IG account it did not come through the DelightChat dashboard. The app has great potential and I cannot wait for the IOS app.

July 14, 2021

Hi Soeur Co team, this is Preetam co-founder at DelightChat. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the trouble you faced.

I have replied to your email so that we can get on a call and resolve the problem where you are unable to access the app dashboard. I assure you, we will do everything to ensure you have a smooth experience from now on.

As for an app for Apple products, our iOS mobile app is releasing in the next 1 week. We will include you in the early access so that you can use DelightChat from the convenience of your phone.

I'll wait for your reply on the email.

Kind regards,
Preetam

The Nestery

The Nestery is an Indian marketplace for children's and parenting products. With over 300+ vendors and a large customer base, we moved from Freshdesk to DelightChat in April, so we could have all members of our rapidly growing team on one system to address any queries from customers, vendors and all other stake holders.
Working with DelightChat has been a really great experience. Whatever initial hiccups we experienced were immediately sorted by Sankalp and Preetam's team.
What we like:
1. Widget on website - Has made customer support more visible and accessible to our customers.
2. Inbuilt Fast replies and Shopify syncing - They sync with Shopify seamlessly and have inbuilt replies with dynamic fields for a lot of the repetitive queries that a customer tends to have in Ecommerce (Where is my order?!).
3. Costing is not per user and hence, more economical for small businesses who are scaling up.
What we are hoping to see in their next update:
1. A hyperlink that we can share to the widget for queries on channels like Insta DMS, which does not yet link to DC
2. Insta DM integration (coming by June end from what I hear).
Biggest plus of all - Their team is super responsive and easy to access on Whatsapp. Thank you Sankalp and Preetam for building this, and making life simpler for us at The Nestery! :)

Studio Y

We started using DelightChat to have a multi-channel team inbox to manage every customer query as best as we could. The app has a clean UI. It literally took 15 minutes to be up and running after integrating Email, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger & comments and Instagram comments. We have received prompt responses, on-point clarifications and great support! Also, we have a clear understanding of the roadmap of features they are going to be releasing - which helps us plan better. Our Proprietor was jumping in joy when we walked her through the team inbox and statistics screens. Definitely recommend for businesses with more than one person handling customer service.

June 19, 2021

Thank you so much! It's been a pleasure working with Bharath at Studio Y. Ever since their team has onboarded, they have keenly provided feedback on almost every aspect of the app on how we can improve, as well as been patient with reporting issues as we fix them one by one. Couldn't have asked for a better customer to have onboard the DelightChat journey :)

Preetam,