WhatsApp Helpdesk + Marketing

Customer Service CRM: WhatsApp, IG, FB, Email, Live Chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
DelightChat omnichannel whatsapp customer service inbox

No Nasties

We started using DelightChat earlier this year and as the main user in the company, I can say it has helped streamline my job in customer delight. The app features some nifty tools and the merchant support is always on point. It's good having a one stop solution to all our outreach needs.

January 11, 2022

Hey NoNasties team,

Woah! You just made our day. Getting a public appreciation from a brand that thinks big and aspires to make clothing planet-friendly is a treat.

We look forward to continue delighting you in future as well. Once again, a big thank you for placing your trust in us, really means a lot!

Cheers to more awesomeness.
- DelightChat team

Smarter Pet Supplies

Absolutely love it! Customer support tasks now can be done quickly and easily with quick reply template and automated reply. We are now able to respond quicker and give a better customer support experience to our customers. I kid you not, give it a shot and you'll thank me later.

December 19, 2021

It has been an absolute joy and honour working with you all, SmarterPetSupplies Team. Thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. We are determined to continue delighting you and watch you grow!

Cheers,
Devina (Product Manager @DelightChat)

DarBeauty

We loved it helped us a lot. We can reply to all your customers in one place, respond to the customer's comments too and the best thing which is magnificent is the automation rules that auto-response to your customers depending on their order status.

December 14, 2021

Big thanks team DarBeauty for your appreciation. We're soo glad you're finding value in DelightChat.

We built automation rules with care and I'm sure you would enjoy using these features too - quick replies and auto-assignment of tickets based on different conditions.

Cheers to more growth and happy customers :)
Devina,

FixOEM: Refaccionaria Celular

Amazing app! Lets me control all my comunications in 1 PLACE! PLus its safes time with automated responses that save on agents and speeds up the answer time for clients.

December 9, 2021

Thank you fixoem.com team, it's such a delight to hear words of praise from you!

We're happy you found Automation valuable. We highly recommend you also try help-centre articles through the self-serve widget on your website. This way your customers can find responses to common FAQs all by themselves :)

All the best!

Studio by TCS

One of the best customer support apps I have ever found. They are upgrading their system frequently and their team is quick in response. Would definitely recommend this app to any business who is looking for helpdesk solution

December 9, 2021

We're so happy to support the growth of studiobytcs.com. Thank you placing your trust in us and for sharing the review. Upwards and onwards :)

Cheers,
Devina (Product Manager @DelightChat)

Refined Living

This app is fantastic and the team is very committed to ensuring every store owner has a pleasurable experience. I am talking about requesting a feature at 9am this morning (Which most apps/companies say we will add it to our list and never do it) Not DelightChat! They had this feature implemented on the same day. Really awesome and the app itself is just great.

November 18, 2021

Hi James,

Yay! Thank you for the wonderful words. It gives us a deep sense of joy when even the new users like you derive value out of DelightChat.

It is also reassuring that we are headed in the right direction by keeping the customer-experience first. Thank you once again for sharing the feature request and helping us serve you better.

The Gentle + Classical Press | Life, Abundantly

Our small team has been using Delightchat for about 4 months now. We absolutely love it! We've LOVED the ability to communicate in app about particular emails, issues our customers are having, etc. The quick replies are a life saver. It's a one-stop shop for us. We also love the bubble on the screen and the ability to input FAQ there for customers to utilize. The support is great too :)

November 18, 2021

Hi Erin,

It's such an honour being trusted by such a beautiful, gentle and caring brand as yours. We will keep raising our bar to continue delighting you in future!

Regards,

Cake Creations by Kate™

Love this app, it helps my business so much! It is easy to use, the developers take on board any feedback and action it quickly.
It stream lines our processes which is great.

November 10, 2021

Hey Kate, we're so glad that your beautiful brand decided to use DelightChat all those months back. We hope to continue making customer support easy and streamlined for your business :)

I Value Every Idea

We use delight chat for our customer support. The whatsapp chat on the website is very smooth and helps us connect with our customers effectively. We even use DelightChat for our social media replies. I love the team tagging feature that they have, it allows us to tag the chat to the right person without inconvenience to the customer. Would highly recommend this app.

November 10, 2021

Hey Navya and team, we're deeply grateful that you chose DelightChat to power your customer support.

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to continue delighting you :)

Charley Boutique

I've been using this for three months and it is excellent to manage customer emails. It keeps all correspondence together, integrates seamlessly with gmail, Shopify, facebook. A great user-defined tag management environment that is also colour coded, clear intuitive screen, customer Shopify data shown and fully accessible right there on the screen. Very handy and definitely increases my customer service.

November 8, 2021

Hi Murray, it's been such a pleasure collaborating with you and your beautiful brand 'Charley Boutique'.

Thank you for your kind words, and look forward to delighting you even more in the future!