Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

VishuddhaDas

Doesn't Work over a few GB & support takes days to reply, although it doesn't tell you this initally, and will let you spend hours uploading before stopping it.

David Gray Tv

Just doesn't work. No download links are sent with the emails. Rubbish and a total waste of time. That's why it's free in the first place.

Decobazar

I don't understand how this app is working and how to put digital products on my shopify store. Really it is difficult for me.

Gulush

App is not working? How do you add/edit attachments?!

The Carolina Atc

App currently does not allow you to add downloads to a product, at least for me. Has worked well in the past but now is not functioning.

Shoppelove

Watched the youtube video and did exactly the same way, but I cant see any upload file button on the app after adding product

Curlmix

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP!!!! I literally just downloaded it for 2 seconds and it began breaking ALL the images on my site. After removing it, a few came back but now, even when I deleted the broken images, and upload new ones, it breaks those too.

I had so much planned for today and this app just added several hours of work for me. Worst download ever. Save yourself the trouble, it's going to cost you time and money. No wonder it's free.

Digitizersfriend Embroidery

did love this now all of a sudden won't let me upload my files

Ocrb

A nice start, but one star from me until you can attach multiple files to the same product variant. Shopify's suggestion of attaching a .zip file is useless: many people don't know how to use them, and we lose the vast number of customers who are purchasing on mobile devices that can't handle .zip files.

6131 Records

I agree with the last two reviews. This app was PERFECT when it allowed for manual fulfillment at a later date, but sent the download immediately upon checkout completion. Now, that functionality has been changed / disabled and support has given me a similar response, stating that functionality was incorrect (although, sounds like at least a few of us didn't think so). Maybe let the app do what customers want, even if it wasn't the original intent?