Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
November 29, 2019

The APP does exactly what it should do, the support is one of the best I have ever seen in the last years!!!!

Great Job, really appreciated!!

NOUVEAU LASHES Schweiz
Switzerland
November 28, 2019

I installed this 30mins before Black Friday. So quick and easy to use. I’ll have to see how well it works!

Ivanna Vape
November 25, 2019

This app is very simple and very well thought out and easy to use. If you want to have easy sales/discounts, then this app is the one to use.

Arevamae Merchandise
Spain
ProductEssentials replied November 25, 2019

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to review the app.

It is great to hear that you find the app simple and easy to use. Wish you the best of luck with your Black Friday sale!

November 25, 2019

love the app! very user friendly and easy to set up. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to set up offer!

Ashcosmetics
Time spent using app: 2 months
ProductEssentials replied November 25, 2019

I am so grateful that you took the time to review our app and very happy to hear that you found it easy to use.

Thanks! I wish you all the best with your sale.

Edited November 28, 2019

Me a gustado. problema es ,que con cuenta de pruba no se puede modificar ventanas de cuenta atras. seria genial si lo podia hacer.
Me me han resuelto mi problema rápido. Gracias. Espero que sigáis así.

delesya
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 days
ProductEssentials replied November 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad that you like the app. Have put my effort into solving the layout problem you are facing and I hope it lives up to your needs.

Good luck with the Black Friday sale!

November 25, 2019

I used this app to help me create a banner, so far so good - I’ve likes what I’ve experienced. App was easy to use and straight forward.

Total Wellness Esperance
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ProductEssentials replied November 25, 2019

Thank you for the kind words.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and am so happy you found it easy to use.

November 19, 2019

Great service for exactly what I needed. It generated an entire store sale and auto ended it. Thank you for your great app!

Scull Squared
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ProductEssentials replied November 25, 2019

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of the app. It is so great to hear that you liked the service.

Thank you! I wish you all the best with your sales :)