Disco: Black Friday Sales App

Disco: Black Friday Sales App

by ProductEssentials

Schedule BFCM sale! Storewide discounts & countdown timer bar

Blu Labs

I deleted the app and now its literally stuck on my website. It definitely wasn't what I was looking for

November 26, 2020

Hi there

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to make changes to your store when you delete the app. You deleted it while an announcement was still active for a scheduled sale.

To remove it, please reinstall the app, go to Settings and press "Uninstall snippets". This will remove any additions the app has made to your store.

Best regards
John

Simply Vela Candle Co.

doesnt save changes made. really annoying. had to go save my changes 5 times before I just gave up and uninstalled the app

October 11, 2020

Dear Noell

I apologize for the time you spent on this issue.

I can tell you that the changes were saved. Unfortunately, we had an issue where the design changes sometimes took up to several minutes to apply. This issue has now been fixed, and now design changes are applied instantly on your store.

If you could still be interested in trying out our app, I will be happy to give you the first month free of charge - just shoot me a mail at support@productessentials.app.

Best regards
John

unystar

i m using this app let see how its going to work, hopefully it help me with my sales, lets cross fingers and see