Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

Select Australia - Footy Cards

I like the app. But my suggestion is would you make the countdown to be visible in collection page and featured product? Not only in product page? Thank you!

Hand&Lock

The app is quite slow so make sure you have enough time to apply the discount before launch. Also, after disabling the app, just after the weekend we found out that some of the discounts stayed at the products and we lost 30% on all those sales.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to notify us of the issue. I sincerely apologize for the issues you ran into using our app.

Over the weekend (BFCM) we experienced a technical issue due to much higher peak load on our servers than we anticipated. I apologize - we should have been better prepared. This resulted in discounts applying slower than usual.

We ran sales for over 700 stores during the weekend doing more than 200.000 price changes. Unfortunately, some prices were not reverted correctly. This issue was only seen on 3 sales but we take the matter very seriously and made sure to find the cause and fix the issue as soon as we discovered it.

It was a specific issue that could occur when one sale ended and another one started (involving the same products) at the same time. We have made sure this does not happen again in the future.

Coyote Gadgets

I want to deactivate the discount, can't find a way. Going to uninstall. Not sure what else to do. Liked it otherwise.

November 25, 2019

Hi there

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You deactivate the discount from the Discount overview by pressing the "Stop"-icon on the discount campaign.

I see you have deactivated the discount now - please contact us at support@productessentials.app if you are still having issues, and we will help sort them out.

Thanks!