Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, product discounts, storewide sale & timer bars

Sanitizerworld

it is a nice app, but there is a major issue. It was set up with a discount, the discount did not apply on the product pages. I tried a few times. If you can solve this issue :) also a question, it says there is a free 40 product part. It doesn't say whether that's the 10 day free trial or can be kept free. I am uninstalling for now until i know. then perhaps we can resolve both questions. :)

March 9, 2021

Hi Michael

From our end everything looks OK. But I see you deactivated the discount. Did you do this after trying out the app? In any case, please shoot us a mail (at support@productessentials.app) next time you run a discount, then I will take a look.

Regarding your question to the free trial and free plan:
1) the 10 day trial includes unlimited usage free of charge (if you unsubscribe within 10 days),
2) the free plan includes 40 product discounts.

Have a great day!
John

Bruanshoes

i used the 10 freetrials day and after 5 days i deleted the app...
to avoid the paying, just uninstall the app?
i want an answer please

December 3, 2020

Hi Bruan

Sure. As I replied your e-mail - just uninstall the app within the first 10 days, and you will not be charged.

Best regards
John

VAHL

So this is a great app so far. However, I don't like how the discounts are used up so quickly. It really changes how you list things on your store. I ran my first 40 products through this trial on the FIRST item. There aren't 40 items even in stock. ARGH. So, unfortunately I am not going through with the trial. Not sure it's worth the cost.

Select Australia - Footy Cards

I like the app. But my suggestion is would you make the countdown to be visible in collection page and featured product? Not only in product page? Thank you!

Hand&Lock

The app is quite slow so make sure you have enough time to apply the discount before launch. Also, after disabling the app, just after the weekend we found out that some of the discounts stayed at the products and we lost 30% on all those sales.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to notify us of the issue. I sincerely apologize for the issues you ran into using our app.

Over the weekend (BFCM) we experienced a technical issue due to much higher peak load on our servers than we anticipated. I apologize - we should have been better prepared. This resulted in discounts applying slower than usual.

We ran sales for over 700 stores during the weekend doing more than 200.000 price changes. Unfortunately, some prices were not reverted correctly. This issue was only seen on 3 sales but we take the matter very seriously and made sure to find the cause and fix the issue as soon as we discovered it.

It was a specific issue that could occur when one sale ended and another one started (involving the same products) at the same time. We have made sure this does not happen again in the future.

Coyote Gadgets

I want to deactivate the discount, can't find a way. Going to uninstall. Not sure what else to do. Liked it otherwise.

November 25, 2019

Hi there

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You deactivate the discount from the Discount overview by pressing the "Stop"-icon on the discount campaign.

I see you have deactivated the discount now - please contact us at support@productessentials.app if you are still having issues, and we will help sort them out.

Thanks!