KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

BOUTIQUE MDA

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great application, the team listens to our needs and they are able to provide us with a tailor-made solution

BAEBEAUTY.CH

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 1 day

Easy Setup via Live Chat. Chandra was very helpful in fixing an issue. Fast solved. Definitely can recommend this app. Thank you :)

BlackBox Cages & Rack Systems

Awesome customer service! They had me set up very fast. They requested access and within hours I was up and running.

NICO

Location Australia

The team helped us to fix a complicated bug that was causing a big issue with currency conversion in our checkout.

Muchv Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and very helpful support with a live chat. Whenever there is a problem or you need a theme update, they are always quick to fix the app or set it up.

Magic Galaxy | Light Up Your World

Time spent using app About 1 month

Their Support is very quick, they fix a bug for my store within 2 minutes. The app works smoothly on my store, thanks for the wonderful app.

Blinged Brushes

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is wonderful and would highly recommend it to an store looking to increase their conversion rate, Their customer service is excellent when we needed to update our theme.

Sigr

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great developer support and an app that works as described. Definitely has improved conversion rates by making it easier for people to find where to input discount codes.

Southood

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Chandra and his team did a great job. They responded very quickly and solved my problem within a few minutes, which is very remarkable.

Beauty Content Hub

This looks good on my cart and it makes it easier for people to add their discount code. Thank you very much.