KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

Spotted Nose Designs

I'm using another app for custom products that creates drafts of the orders and Shopify has not figured out how to get this to work with discounts so this app does exactly what I needed it to do. Setup was extremely easy and they did it pretty quick.

SARTORO

Ah-mazing customer support. Really appreciate the help Kevin provided to tweak a few things to get the app working just right for our store. Definitely recommended! Very prompt and responsive and a big help for us.

Stori™ - Smart Storage

Fantastic app and service! Thank you for helping us set this up and customizing it to fit our store!

My Comfy Critters

This is was exactly what I was looking for. The app works great and the developers are very helpful.

Holysmile

These guys are awesome. I use it for atleast 5 of my ecommerce stores, and their team is also be able to code anything personalised for you to match it with your theme design. Their customer support is the best I ever experienced in a long time. You should not hesitate to download this app!!

The Biker Store Online

I love this app. It does exactly what I want it to do and gives customers added comfort which ultimately has helped improved my conversion rates.

The Pished Fish

Great customer service, app is set up for you so nothing for you to do. Coupon box is visible on cart page rather than progressing to shipping/checkout - I don't know how many times I've had to explain where the section is to previous customers or take the discount off after they'd ordered, but we must have been losing sales because of this. Fits in with our theme perfectly. Lets see how it affects our conversion rate... Very happy thus far, the rest is down to us.

Elk & Bloom

Great app and wonderful customer service, really pleased with this, can't believe it's not a standard function in Shopify anyway! Would recommend! thanks!

e-Energy by Nipponflex

Customer service is great. Kevin assisted us in an awesome way. The app is pretty simple to configure. Totally would recommend!!

Stay Young 21

Really having an outstanding experience with KartDisount support team. I am having issues which cause by installing other app to my store, and I tried to do the discount stacking on my store, so I found KartDiscount for help, and they solve my original problem which caused by other app, and also help me to install the discount stacking feature on my store right away, really recommend to any people who are trying to do the discount stacking on their store. Really recommend their service.