KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

MoonLiit

Glowing customer service and a MUST-HAVE app for cart drawer themes. I had 2 major issues with the app, and the development team helped me even after a few glitches. It works perfectly now, thank you!

Dutch Nowadays

I was waiting for a solution to have a discount coupon on the cart page. This app works so great with BestCustom Product Options. I am glad that I finally have the discount box available because my marketing campaign relies on discounts as I have just launched my syore. Thank you.

Fealty Paws

The app is great, the support answers fast, and is willing to do whatever it takes to go beyond customer expectations. Strongly recommended!

Yunnan Sourcing USA

Fast install and excellent customer support. App does what it should and makes the checkout process less confusing for my customers.

Laila Ali Lifestyle

Works great! I asked the team to customize the look so it matched the brand and it was done the next day. Excellent product and excellent service!

Strapped For Time

This app is working great so far! It allows me to offer discounts on the full cart including add on items which is necessary for our store. Thank you!

TuaPrata

excelent app, perfect fit! fast support, works great, dont have bugs like others, all works smooth and look great!

The Baby Campus

Advertising a live chat system that is actually a ticket system. I was told 12 hours to set up then it was a holiday day according to them and I had to wait more than 24 hours to get done... Dissapointing.

Edit: a few days later everything has been finally fixed. It's the only app available at the moment I think that can strike through the price like this and make your site look so professional.

LY

This App can help you more than you think, helps with Conversion, with the discount bar in the car. Support it's super-fast. 100% Recommend

DChyper

Awsome Support from the Team. App has been nicely integrated into my store, Highly recommended app.