BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

MY LADY SAMMIE J

I used this app to help set up my currency setting for Shopify. Thank you for clear and concise instructions.

The North Leaf

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

It's helpful in the Shop. My customers will see that. That's what I want to find, there is not doubt.

Connectionjewelry

Location Switzerland

i use this app and its good and understand good and help me with many ways of monney i think it good < and finally this app are nice not only money he really want to hepe all business time success for all good heart

StarClusterPro™

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good app and nice customer care! I contact them to understand better a step to co figure the app and they answered to me fast, working really good to let me understand all!

Fitness cardio shop

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Bonjour je trouve qu'elle marche bien. J 'espère que ça sera comme ça. Après, c est le début de mon utilisation.

MIBOOZEE

I enjoyed using this app it was very descriptive on how to set everything up and easybto usee. thank you

Bicycle Garage

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Excellent application. The currency conversions are accurate and the configuration of the application with shophify is intuitive and easy. The best currency converter for your ecommerce.

hohoshoes

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

very goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery good

Ammendments

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Just started running the app right now, seems to work fine so far. It would be nice if they could show you it was working properly.

Piece and Love

Location Israel

Great Support service - Ansered and fixed my problem right away even though im just using the free plan.
I will probably upgrade to another plan soon - nice to have someone who actually helps you when its needed