DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

MegaShop X

Excellent app to work with shopify, very easy to use and is helping me a lot in sales. This is fantastic! I liked. Very good. Thank you so much!!

Lourie Shop

This app is just amazing! You can place 10 orders in just 10 seconds, in just a few clicks I can save a lot of time. Thank you for this app! <3

Mundo Avante

Perfect app I love it . Responsible and fast, o can make payments in minutes with dsers !!!Recomend for everyone. !!!Just install and vê se happy...

SommeilPRO

This app made my life so much easier it's crazy!
Where i could pass hours making order one by one it takes me today 1 or 2 min max!
I absolutely love it!

DoggyBe

This app is definitly a must have! I strongly recommaned it for dropshiping, easy to control all we need : shipping, mapping page, link to shopify...

Universo Store

The dsers is very good, managed to solve all my problems, I recommend to all
even more after this PRO version, it got better

Loja Divertida

Awesome experience with Dsers. They're absolutely free, with an amazing support, that usually replies really fast. It was the first app I installed when I started dropshipping and the best so far. It's impressive that it still free while other apps are paid and do the same thing, but in a much more complex way. Thanks! Keep up with the good work on the app.

EYEPEN™

Nice application, which help us everyday and avoid us to spend 2 hours to take orders. Thanks you Dsers !!!

Marisbella Store

This app makes work faster and easier. I recommend it to anyone who owns an online store and is looking for time and process optimization.

Exfree

Excelente aplicativo para automatizar os pedidos do Aliexpress para o Shopify. Recomendo. Ainda por cima é grátis!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9