DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Jouet télécommandé

I really appreciate the fast support of DSers. Each time I needed them, I wrote an e-mail and had a answer in less than 1 hour. I am really impressed about it. The application can process a fews orders quickly with a lot of automatisms so it enables you to have more time focussing on your shop, your sales and your customers.

SHOZEZ

Great app to be honest. It is going to beat the ** out of oberlo and spocket and other apps. joking all apps are great and I love how they are trying their best to make it easier for us to drop ship especially with automation and bulk options.

MakeYourStyle

J'utilise cette application pour mon business. Très bonne application et un service support au top ! Je recommande

MySleepyDreams

Was very confusing at first however with the help of the Dsers team, I was able to process my first order! Thank you I recommend

Hi MySleepyDreams,

We are happy that your issue was fixed and thank you so much for your review. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bayossa

Really great application and the customer service is really nice and efficient. I recommended this application, it's the best I know. Easy to use and indispensable

Hi Bayossa,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ePOP-world

I'm a starter, this app is friendly and easy to use, support team is fast and clear with response, I sure be working with them in future, thank's DSers great work.

Hi ePOP-world,

We really appreciate your review on DSers and our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

hiverSel™

Dsers est le meilleur application au monde et surtout ils ont un service client de génie. J'avais un problème aujourd'hui et j'ai reçu de l'aide facilement, rapidement et intelligemment. L'agent qui m'a aidé s'appelle Ray, il est l'un des humains les plus intelligents que la terre ait portés. Merci beaucoup Ray.
313/5000
313/5000
Dsers is the best app in the world and most of all they have brilliant customer service. I had a problem today and got help easily, quickly and smartly. The agent who helped me is called Ray, he is one of the smartest humans on earth. Thank you very much Ray.

Hi hiverSel™,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MyDiamondpainting-store

Un peu de mal à trouver par moi même certaines choses comme envoyer la photo du client directement au fournisseur avec la commande, mais grâce à l'aide de Jingjing, je sais maintenant comment le faire, Merci beaucoup pour cet app et la patience de l'assistance avec mes centaines de questions.

Hi MyDiamondpainting-store,

We will let our customer team to know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Furry Family

I used this app and didn't understand a lot. I contacted the support centre through messenger and their representative Barret helped me for 2 hours to solve and explain everything needed and required for my business. Thanks.

Hi Furry Family,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review on our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

La Maison du Porte-Clé

I really like this app. This is simple for use with aliexpress. I recommend it for dropshipping for sure.

Hi La Maison du Porte-Clé,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105