DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

tente-de-toit.Shop

Location France

Jessica à été très réactive et m'a aidé de suite à mon problème, super appli !
Merci beaucoup je recommande.

My Store

Location Slovakia

I couldn't get to my account, Jessica was really helpful, she quickly respond to my problem and helped me with a new password

GlowShop

Jessica was very helpful and got my issue resolved quickly! It would have been a pain to import my products properly without her.

Doggo Gear

The app seems to be very robust, and feature-filled. Just had my first customer, the the DSers support were very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

LÉTTIS

Location Brazil

Suporte incrível, fui atendida pela Neva com total agilidade e eficiência.
Recomendo este app! AMEII!

EnJoyay

Location Japan

Lena from customer support was so great, it was my first time to deal with the order, very helpful, thanks

Shineyxwhite

Location Spain

Hoy me ha atendido Oliva y ha sido muy amable me ha ayudado a resolver mi duda de la forma más rápida y eficaz posible mediante conversación y capturas de pantalla con instrucciones las cuales me han sido de mucha utilidad. Muchas Gracias Oliva!

electro-hiver

J'adore les services de dsers. Ils font de très bons boulots. Je vais toujours recommander leurs services a mes amis du droshipping. C'est génial.

Stiluplus

Location Brazil

É um aplicativo excelente e possui uma assistência incrível. Eu pedir ajuda e o atendimento do Joy resolveu meu problema em poucos minutos, além de ser rápido é profissional.

Kuka shop

Location Georgia

It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool It very cool

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1098 1099