DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Rebeci

This app is amazing, it's free, easy to handle and fast and quality customer support. I could not be happier. A million thanks!

Bagues-tête-de-mort

Awesome app, great support. This app helps you fulfill hundreds of orders in a clic. You can pay instantly for up to 100 orders.

Fire Values

They treated me so well! Im very happy that i switched from Oberlo to Dser this is has been a great experience. There customer service is amazing and they really care about you! it was my own fault on why the order price was not changing because of a shipping price refund and they still worked to fix the problem so i did not have to manually fulfill the order! I cant say enough good things about the people who run this amazing tool Dser has been life changing and its hands down one of the most valuable tools for a drop shipping company!

my-daily-beauty.com

I used this app to help me too bulk orders to aliexpress. Everything is fine! If not, there is the best Support I ever seen.

CurveDreams™

really great app, makes bulk order seamless and easy. amazing support, really helpful. would highly recommend using this app to really save time!

PostureBoost

I use Dsers to help me place orders automatically from my online store. No need to fulfill orders manually anymore. Saves a lot of time. & Super fast customer service. Thanks again Snow from customer support team!

TrendX.nl

The single most useful app for dropshipping I've had the luck to encounter. Hundreds of hours of work saved every month. Customer support is second to none. As others have mentioned, a true game changer.

shopinthenude.com

Excellent well designed app and great fast knowledgeable support! I love this app! It saves a lot of time and it is logical to you use. Anyone dropshipping with Aliexpress should at least try it for a couple of weeks. Highly recommended.

Splash

After having issues with Oberlo I am now using DSER and it has been seamless and brilliant. Certainly has eased the stress I was feeling when I was having difficulty with Oberlo. I recommend you have a look and try it out for yourself.

Art Secret

Game changer!!!! This is an absolutely fresh view of the dropshipping boring and time-costly fulfillment process. In Users, you just choose the products from the list and tap order and it's all !! Only 2 steps required to choose product and tap order!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6