Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining dropshipping operations with features like easy product management, order processing, and inventory tracking. The automation features are praised for smooth order fulfillment and error minimization. The app's real-time order tracking and robust inventory management system are also appreciated. Customer support, especially the live chat, is noted for its promptness and effectiveness. The app's seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and AliExpress, and its bulk order processing feature are seen as productivity boosters. The app also offers a free unlimited plan for beginners.

February 25, 2024

It was kind of difficult for me to grasp at first. Listening to everyone talk about DSers makes you think that everything is completely automated for you, with very little setup. That's not the case at all, but that's also fine if you understand how it all works. It was a little rough to get going, but their customer service is Facebook Messenger based and super helpful. One of their reps named Lucy was especially helpful in helping me understand how it works. It would be nice if the back-end between DSers and AliExpress could be automated without my interaction at all, but until they figure that out, it's still a great tool.

Catitude Gifts
DSers replied February 27, 2024

We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

February 13, 2024

The experiences with DSers has been pretty great. I love the tools it offers, and when you explore you find even more features you didn't realize were available. Its not super user friendly in the beginning, but I promise if you take the time to actually explore what DSers has to offer, the user experience becomes exponentially easier. I've also had to contact support on an issue, and they were quick to respond. They even taught me something new! Neva was a great help to me and I'm glad she showed me how to fix the issue I was having, and she made it super simple.

Hand Picked Wonders

February 12, 2024

I've been on the phone trying to resolve some issues with my account for ten hours.
I seemed to be getting the run around from all your help. Just giving me one bandaid solution after another And not making sure my issue was resolved.
Finally the last representative by the name of Sandy Helped me and was able to resolve all my issues extremely fast and with percent accuracy.
Sandy is an extremely valuable asset for your company and for me.
She didn't waste time and knew exactly what she was doing and got this done fast and efficiently.
Please Thank her for me.

The others just wasted your company's time and money,
Not to mention MINE!

You Got Lucky

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 12, 2024

I had to reach out to customer service bc my acct had been disabled and i was trying to fulfill an order. I was on chat with Aimee, and let me tell you...she was amazing. She provided clear instructions on how to create a new acct and even provided pictures of the steps needed to 1) link my new acct to DSers and 2)relink the supplier to my product. She waited patiently as i worked through the process and made sure to confirm everything was working properly on their end once configured. She deserves 5 STARS!!!!! Thx Aimee

Make It Jazi

February 21, 2024

It's been a while since I've been back to Shopify. There is a lot to update.
I had an order and was having trouble mapping. I had to find a supplier first and it was all a process that was new to me. I was very lucky to have help from Irene, and that is to say the least. I was very frustrated and annoyed trying to figure everything out by myself until the great Irene came to my rescue and successfully guided me through the whole process. I want to thank her for hanging in there for me and answering my questions so quickly so I didn't feel more frustrated. She's a keeper! Thanks again!!

Casual Retail Now
DSers replied February 25, 2024

February 18, 2024

WOW! RIN IS THE BEST AGENT! He totally understood what I needed. I am totally satisfied with the service. I am a client who had problems understanding how the application worked and I was still missing some configurations in the DSers application, but RIN assisted me with a lot of patience, honesty and diligence, totally recommended. Anyone who wants to use this application to start their business. Please guys, use this application. I am a living testimony of the customer service of this application. If I could give 10 or more stars, I definitely would for excellent service. Excellent application! RIN should be a manager, for such spectacular service!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It is awesome , to start my business with this App for Long term, let see how this goes ! Thanks RIN!

Fashion La Vie
DSers replied February 20, 2024

February 7, 2024

I wanted to thank Sherry for such nice customer service, for me it's really difficult to find high-quality service on chat, but definitely, Dsers and their workers are doing it excellently.
I had a doubt about a specific topic but she answered the best way possible with respect and with a good explanation so I could easily understand it. Keep it like that.
Recommended! 10 out of 10!

GoInflate
Colombia
DSers replied February 11, 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 25, 2024

Great customer service. Aimee was very helpful in answering my questions and getting me to understand a process I was completely lost in. She shared screenshots and videos to help me find on my screen what she was referring to, which helped immensely. Should I ever need help again I hope I get her, because I know I will be getting great service.

DeadGalaxy's Diversified Space
DSers replied February 26, 2024

February 15, 2024

Amazing service, makes importing items super easy instead of creating products manually from Aliexpress. But the best part of it all, is their 24/7 live chat service. Not matter the issue, they are always there to help and solve any issue. Rita, recently helped me work an issue and solved it in less than 10 minutes. Super fast and great support!

TickleTrunkShop
DSers replied February 17, 2024

February 24, 2024

DSers has been an absolute game-changer for my dropshipping business on AliExpress. The platform offers a seamless experience, making it incredibly easy to manage orders, track shipments, and streamline the entire fulfillment process.

One of the standout features of DSers is its integration with AliExpress, which allows for swift order placement and automatic tracking updates. This integration has significantly reduced the time and effort required to fulfill orders, ultimately improving efficiency and customer satisfaction.

Moreover, the chat support provided by DSers is exemplary. Whenever I've encountered an issue or had a question, their support team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Their knowledgeable and friendly staff have gone above and beyond to assist me, ensuring that any concerns are promptly addressed and resolved.

Overall, I highly recommend DSers to anyone involved in dropshipping on AliExpress. With its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with AliExpress, and exceptional customer support, DSers has become an indispensable tool for my business.

Thank you!