Merchants highly recommend this tool for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration capabilities. They praise its efficient order processing, inventory management, and real-time tracking features. The bulk order processing feature is particularly appreciated for boosting productivity. Merchants also value the free unlimited plan and the live chat for quick support. Some have reported issues with product mapping and syncing, but these are generally resolved by the responsive customer support.

April 8, 2024

While we are still in process of solving the problem, Chrissy is very friendly and responsive. Hopefully, we will resolve the issue soon, working together.

Gravel
Almost 2 years using the app
DSers replied April 10, 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 3, 2024

I had trouble with tracking number for my customers and chatted with Wendy who was exceedingly helpful. She sent me the screenshot with all I had to do. She even offered to do it for me. Great first experience! Thanks again!

Griffon
About 2 years using the app
DSers replied February 4, 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

April 8, 2024

DSers app works really well and can be used with a lot of functionality for free. Customer service and live chat is good with helpful support staff who can actually resolve issues such as Lennon who was top notch.

Get Set Coffee
7 months using the app

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 26, 2024

Wendy was very helpful and professional resolving my issue with DSERs fulfillment order process. You're awesome and made this a very easy process. Thank you! Everyone who has issues with Dsers should use this application to solve them

Kahami
Mexico
About 1 year using the app
DSers replied January 28, 2024

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 30, 2024

The DSER app has been a tremendous help with my business. It integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store. The DSERs employees are so helpful. I get help within seconds. Shout out to Chrissy for helping me map an order so I could get the product to my customer ASAP. I love DSERs.

Thicc & Curvee
DSers replied January 31, 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

April 8, 2024

My experience with Dsers Aliexpress Dropshipping Partner, especially regarding the help received from Raphael, is decidedly positive. My experience shows that by contacting the Dsers team on Messenger, one can expect quick and professional assistance. In my case, Raphael proved to be invaluable support by offering an effective solution to the problem I was facing. Thanks to his help with product mapping, not only was I able to resolve the encountered issue, but I also significantly reduced the project work time by two days.

Varne
Poland
About 2 months using the app

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

January 17, 2024

Had the pleasure of working with Krystal who was very responsive and quick to point out the issues I was having. She even provided a guide for me to use going forward so I don't have the same issues. Great service!

Sale Nails
DSers replied January 18, 2024

April 7, 2024

I am so grateful for Cynthia's help today. I was having problems with matching the correct variant and the shipping options and she was able to walk me through step by step and check suppliers for me. Thanks for your time and Support Cynthia!

summitskysports

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 4, 2024

Holly got right on the question I had and found the exact solution I needed. Her patience and taking time to take screen shots with explanations was the best. She had the exact solution I was looking for to solve my problem the whole thing took just over an hour but was well worth the time.

Life Of Colors
6 months using the app
DSers replied February 8, 2024

January 23, 2024

Holly was absolutely amazinggg! I can't say enough regarding how much Holly helped me fix my problems, took some time but Holly came through and really helped set me up for success. I truly appreciate the talented employees here. Honestly Holly you have been super cooperative and very, very helpful! Thank you so, so much.

Adaab Luxe
8 months using the app
DSers replied January 25, 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!