DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress & Loox Official Dropshipping Partner

LUX

Thea app works very well. The support team is amazing! They always help and are very nice and supportive.

Powerbike

DSERS is really usefull. But i write this review because the support is really good, they is everytimes somebody to answer and give a solution. Thank you

Bodyweight Pros

Its early days for me using the app but setting up is easy and the support is first class. Very knowledgeable and very fast at replying.

eWarehaus

Love DSERS, best fulfilment app functionality-wise and customers support is outstanding! Highly recommend★★★★★

maniacgadgets

Very good and fast support and easy to use. LOVE IT
Changed from Oberlo to this and it saves me about 95% of the time

Naturschoen

Best App for Ali dropshipping and perfect customer service!
Made my work way easier and if theres any problem, support is always there and blazing fast.

Happy-Dog

I'm discovering the application so I couldn't say much yet, although it seems to be easy to use, in any case the customer service is great if you have any problem, don't hesitate to ask for help.

Survival Trident

It's fast its free and best of all the supports are fast and helpful! Solved my problem all within a day! How efficient is that?

July 1, 2020

Hi dear team ! Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to know that you are happy with our service. Please feel free to let us know whenever you need our help. Have a great day and happy dropshipping with Shopify and DSers !

Chelystore

At the beginning was working fine, but now I can't open the App at all from my shopify's store. A yellow circle of dots is coming doing circles on the screen.

July 1, 2020

Hi there ! Thank you for your review and sorry that you have issue when accessing to DSers. Team tested and found that it works on our end. It might be caused by internet access speed issue. You can also try to clear cache and cookies of your browser. Meanwhile we are very happy to check for you. Please contact support@dserspro.com to share more details. Look forward to your reply. Happy dropshipping with Shopify and DSers

ofertamaioral

De início tive dificuldade mas a plataforma é super intuitiva, e toda vez que tenho alguma dúvida o suporte me ajuda. Estou MUITO satifeita com o aplicativo :)

July 1, 2020

Hi dear ofertamaioral team ! Thank you so much for your review. It's our honor to help you with your business. Please let us know whenever you need help. We are always be here to help. Have a great day and happy dropshipping with Shopify and DSers !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79