DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

pickyourpens.com

Chat help is great. Catherine and everyone else I've dealt with have been excellent. I just purchased a site and I'm really pleased with all of the support and their knowledge.

Ultamodan IR

Catherine was a great help assisted me with all my questions and answered them swiftly. Will definitely recommend her for any assistance :)

BloomBod

Krystal was very helpful at helping me map products and fullfilling my past due orders. Thank you for your patience!! 10/10 recommend!

Baby Heroics

Have been using this free app for months now. Today I met with a technical issue and contacted their support via facebook. Carol replied immediately and solved my problem in 5mins. Their support is top-notch, to say the least.

OptiSanté

Carol was very helpful and reactive, this app is very useful and intuitive, best app, I definitely recommend

Goodphiling

Very good application and the support is very reactive, good job for Carol to help me on issue for import products

Shop Contemporânea

Muito bom atendimento Meena, muito obrigado você é 10000000. resolveu todos os meus problemas de forma correta e super educada. muito obrigado

VOUPE STORE

Excelente atendimento da Meena, muito paciente e esclareceu todas as minhas dúvidas. Super satisfeito com o atendimento!

HomeraTrend

i had a problem issue with the canceled order. i sent them only one massage, it was solved within 5mins. Very quick, responsive and helpful team. :)

OrthoCareCo

Meena helped me set up mapping for my product and helped me resolve any problems I had with fulfilling my orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 375 376