DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

shopfüralles

Location Germany

Thank you to Colins for the great support. Helped me so much. Good Service . Keep up your good work

Exclusor

I set up migration from Oberlo to DSers‑AliExpress. Everything was done very quickly and easily. There were questions about some products and settings.
I contacted support, Krystal immediately answered me and kindly helped me complete all the settings and connect products that were not synchronized for various reasons.
Krystal sent me screenshots of the screen, where everything was explained step by step how to do it. I am very grateful to Krystal for her help.

Petmonde

Location France

Great app and great support from Jessica, 2 problems solved in seconds. Keep up the great work and thank you!

Hanozon

Location Germany

Ich wollte mich mal bei Jessica bedanken, dass sie alle meine fragen beantwortet hat und mir Informationen geteilt hat die ich davor nicht wusste.

StoreTeamShop

Location Germany

Great app and great support coustumer.I neded help for this app and Aurora was the best . She helped me without hesitation. She is very profesional.

Peignoir Avenue

Location Ireland

I am very satisfied with the help provided by Lena ! She finds solution in seconds while I struggle for a long time. However, I would like to give some advice to improve the platform itself : - the transition with Oberlo is not very smooth (we need to ask to have all the data, I would have appreciated seeing my old invoices and stuff like that...)
- it would be better to have fewer tabs (one order can be seperated in three or more tabs for example)
- when setting up a time zone, it would be great to keep it by default instead of redoing the operation each time
- when trying to open an order from shopify "open with dsers", it doesn't always shows the order actually. It may just go to the main page and you struggle to find it.

Generito

Location Brazil

Os atendentes que fazem o suporte são muito atenciosos e disponibilizam o tempo que for necessário para resolver o problema. A Jessica foi uma das melhores Partners que me atendeu.

allhomeessentialsshop

I had the pleasure of being helped by Lena which I greatly appreciated! She was awesome in helping me to understand "Notifications" notices. I hope to hear from her again if ever I need help!!

Stag Bijoux

Thank you very much for your help on the messenger support Jessica. This application works really well! No problem on my side

Florow

Location France

support très réactif merci Jessica ! je recommande cette application simple d'utilisation et un bon support en cas de pepins ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 770 771