DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Facilidade Express

Very easy to use the app. Solved all my problems with processing orders and data collection. I recommend!

Planeta Capital

It's the second app I use for my store and it has worked out way better! You can process multiple orders at the same time, so you save a lot of time. Very friendly UX as well. I Recommend!!

Cute Plushy

It works perfect, love the simplicity and possibility to access any aliexpress seller and product. I can fulfill multiple orders at once with simple steps. It is very useful!

Quatro Nove

Dsers helped me a lot in order processing, it became an indispensable application in my operation, simply the best.

lojadaluiza

This app solves my problems with severally requests, besidescorrecting issues with coding Brazil . it is essential to my work. Thank you

FroheAugen

works perfect, love the simplicity and possibility to access any aliexpress seller and product. only thing i am missing is stock sync, however i think it will be available in the pro version.

GymZonia

Highly recommend, every aspect of drop shipping has been taken into consideration which automates many tasks that we would usually do manually. The pro version has plenty of extras and it's absolutely great.

tech gap

Dsers is the best app I have, easy to use, has great support, bulk order processing, quality gains and other requirements, and what makes it amazing is that it's totally free, I recommend

Year Round Holiday

This app is a joke!

the 5 star reviews here are fake! Do not install this app and waste your time with it. You'll definitely regret it.

Don't believe the reviews as they are fake. The 5 star reviews are fake!!!

PLtrend

Dsers is the best app for connect a shopify store with Aliexpress and complet lot of orders in one shot. Free app.